PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Euros 2020

Italy are so entertaining. 31 goal attempts in the first 135 minutes of the tournament and the Locatelli goal tonight is an absolutely class team move which he started and finished.

Mancini has them very well organised defensively with the press and work rate back into shape. They're going to go far in the tournament if they carry on like this

Italy are so entertaining. 31 goal attempts in the first 135 minutes of the tournament and the Locatelli goal is a class team move.

Mancini has them very well organised defensively with the press and work rate back into shape. They're going to go far in the tournament if they carry on like this
What a ball out wide, and follow up run into the box ... great to watch. Pure class.

Really impressed with Italy again. Played two poor sides but the intensity and style of play is great to watch.

Will be interesting to see if they can keep playing at this tempo going forward.

I think Wales could get to the QF’s…. I think if they do , then they will play Italy.
I have it as if Italy and Belgium win their groups, which they should, they meet in the quarter finals.

Wales would likely meet winners of Group C in the Quarter Finals, which could be Holland. That's a good draw I think.

I have it as if Italy and Belgium win their groups, which they should, they meet in the quarter finals.

Wales would likely meet winners of Group C in the Quarter Finals, which could be Holland. That's a good draw I think.
I think I will go back to bed Norky, I keep getting these next stage matches wrong !!!

If things go to plan do we play Spain in the QF’s ??