PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Euros 2020

As much as I would like to play Hungary it’s got ‘banana skin’ written all
Over it.

Think we are better on the counter attack against a team like France, Germany etc.

I think on our day we can beat them. There is nothing to fear from what I’ve seen so far.

Not bothered that we're not playing Hungary. On paper obviously they're the weakest side but they seem like the type of side that would've caused us problems as the underdog. Just glad we're not playing France straight away as think they clearly still have gears to go through and not sure our defence would cope with Benzema and Mbappe.

Fancied Germany out of the big three of that group and a France beating and Hungary draw shows they’re no great shakes but…it’s Germany and they must be respected.

Let’s have it, redemption for you here Gareth. Apart from the Pizza Hut advert though, that will never be forgiven.