Euros 2021 Sweepstake

LostinSpace

Exile
Staff member
Patron
We’ll be holding a PNE Online sweepstake for the 2021 Euros.

£10 per entry, and the prizes will be as follows:

1st. £100
2nd. £60
3rd. £25
4th. £25

With £30 going to a local charity.

Multiple entries are allowed.

If you wish to enter, please send your entries by PayPal to pnepredictionleague@gmail.com, making sure you mark the payment to “friends and family” otherwise you will incur a charge. Let me know if you're entering either by posting on here or by sending me a PM.

We will be making the draw using this software:

https://www.sweepstakegenerator.com/generator/euro-2020/

Get your entries in quick, and no later than 6:00 pm this Friday 11th June. The tournament kicks off at 8:00 pm that night with Italy v Turkey.

Last edited:

Funky Monk

Forum Patron
Patron
We’ll be holding a PNE Online sweepstake for the 2021 Euros.

£10 per entry, and the prizes will be as follows:

1st. £120
2nd. £80
3rd. £40
4th. £25

Wooden Spoon. £15

With £40 going to a local charity.

Multiple entries are allowed.

If you wish to enter, please send your entries by PayPal to pnepredictionleague@gmail.com, making sure you mark the payment to “friends and family” otherwise you will incur a charge. Let me know if you're entering either by posting on here of by sending me a PM.

We will be making the draw using this software:

https://www.sweepstakegenerator.com/generator/euro-2020/

Get your entries in quick, and no later than 6:00 pm this Friday 11th June. The tournament kicks at 8:00 pm that night with Italy v Turkey.
There are only 24 teams not 32. I think you've messed up the prizes?

OP
LostinSpace

LostinSpace

Exile
Staff member
Patron
Sorry to mess things up further but they don't do third place playoffs in the Euros as far as I am aware? Perhaps change 3rd place to most yellow cards or something.
Duh! We'll make third whoever gets the most points in the group stages, then goal difference, then goals scored. If that's equal then number of wins in normal time during the knock out stages, number of wins in extra time, then goal difference followed by goals scored. If it's still equal after that then prize money will be shared.