PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Euros 2021 Sweepstake

I’ve been a rider for the blood bikes for the last four years. We always need charitable donations.

Done 👍

Yes it was Snicky, Russell Kerwen. I was lucky enough to travel up there for his funeral. A lovey lad who was doing a great thing
I was honoured and very proud to be part of the blood bike procession. One of the most moving things I have seen in my entire life.
Russ is sadly missed by everyone in NWBB, and obviously by his family. We have a bike dedicated to his memory in use in the North region.

I was honoured and very proud to be part of the blood bike procession. One of the most moving things I have seen in my entire life.
Russ is sadly missed by everyone in NWBB, and obviously by his family. We have a bike dedicated to his memory in use in the North region.
That is a lovely gesture and I have a lot of respect for all blood bikers (y)

Fucking gutted to have won it. I don’t want it.

@LostinSpace as requested please give it to @JK for the forum.
Congrats mate, hope that the consolation of giving money to a good cause softens the blow the tiniest fraction. I know it's the only thing that is keeping me from going ballistic of how shit the last 3 penalties were.

Decorum? Well we did need some new sofas and maybe some pot plants for the mod forum. (I should have asked permission before showing MBCha sat in his chair on the right)

View attachment 4174

Sorry, Jake, but with all due respect, the mod-forum totty needs a review and possible revision 😉.

I'm sure @Snicky 's recent contribution will come in handy in that respect 😂.