Euros 2021 Sweepstake

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
@LostinSpace

What we always did - @Guinness and I - was to have a 1,2,3,4 and a Wooden Spoon, obviously, a Charity is taking the Wooden Spoon money this year.

To keep things simple and to include 1 extra winner, I suggest this as a better option. Speaking from about 30 years experience of running these things at work and latterly on here for at least a decade / 15 years.

Change your 1) £120 2) £60 3) £30 to this.

1) £100
2) £60
3) £25
4) £25

If there is a 3rd / 4th place PO, then I would then go 3) £35 4) £15. You'll need to find out if there is such a game.

Simple and easy to understand.
I have just checked , there is no 3rd and 4th place play off....

OP
LostinSpace

LostinSpace

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Staff member
Patron
The Charity ££££ has taken the Wooden Spoon money.
Thinking about it, it would've been good to have a wooden spoon prize, everybody has a chance of winning something that way. Maybe we should re think it for next time, too late for this one though.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Thinking about it, it would've been good to have a wooden spoon prize, everybody has a chance of winning something that way. Maybe we should re think it for next time, too late for this one though.
Im sure Mrs Mapping wont mind if you take £20 off the first prize and give it to the wooden spoon prize !!!

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
Pity Greece didn't qualify and they were in the same group !

Would UEFA deliberately keep them apart in the group round?

Remember this...

Sepp Blatter

Liz Truss Groupie
Patron
Would UEFA deliberately keep them apart in the group round?

Remember this...

There never actually was that much hatred - a few nationalists on either side acting like shits, but most folk hold absolutely no animosity. They're mainly Orthodox Christians, so there isn't much of the religious nastiness that caused so much trouble in the Balkans.

Albania - Serbia is much messier and related to Kosovo.