Euros 2021 Sweepstake

Funky Monk

Forum Patron
Patron
Would UEFA deliberately keep them apart in the group round?

Remember this...

I noticed it will be very unlikely for Russia to play Ukraine in the tournament (even with all the wacky permutations of third-place group finishes to determine the last 16, I think they'd still both have to reach the quarters!). Ukraine have a snazzy new kit with the boundary of the country, including Crimea, stitched into it and the Russians aint happy!

mapping

Forum Patron
Patron
Still don't have a clue what I'll have to do, but I'm curious to find out ! :ROFLMAO:

right ok let me help ya out , you have zee germans ! your "online banter will be with Mrs mapping, funky monk and a really posh dude ( you can call him Lord or sir ) you look when you are playing , 15th ooo thats mrs mapping ! 19th and 23rd , have a tad to drink if youre not operating any heavy machinery come on this thread and have a bit of light-hearted banter and hope you win (y)(y)

Edit : youre from Germany and you drew Germany in the draw ? Stop it , is that for real ?

NRWLilyWhite

Forum Patron
Patron
right ok let me help ya out , you have zee germans ! your "online banter will be with Mrs mapping, funky monk and a really posh dude ( you can call him Lord or sir ) you look when you are playing , 15th ooo thats mrs mapping ! 19th and 23rd , have a tad to drink if youre not operating any heavy machinery come on this thread and have a bit of light-hearted banter and hope you win (y)(y)

Edit : youre from Germany and you drew Germany in the draw ? Stop it , is that for real ?
It is.
But when football's on, I always have insults and objects hurled at me from friends and colleagues, as I support England and proudly fly my England shirt...

mapping

Forum Patron
Patron
That’s cool 👍
It is.
But when football's on, I always have insults and objects hurled at me from friends and colleagues, as I support England and proudly fly my England shirt...
Sorry was joking with my last reply I didn’t realise you didn’t know what was happening.

basically you have enterd into a draw , so we all pay and have all been given a team ( this was randomly selected )

so now if the team you were given wins the tournament you win 1st prize I think it’s 120 pound.

That’s it !!!!