PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Euros 2021 Sweepstake

@Double J, @Lord Edgington, @JK, @Mancunian White, @Funky Monk, @keasden, @Alpine White, @norfolk white, @trucker white, @jakehake, @mapping, @HunterLionheart, @Snicky, @Pne_Gaz, @pne-del, @TB1, @napolibill, @NRWLilyWhite, @Guinness, @MBcha

We need to decide which charity we're donating to. Please could you nominate a charity which benefits Preston and the people of Preston by midday on Monday and I'll organise a vote between the sweepstake players to decide which one. I'm nominating luvpreston.com.
St Catherine’s Hospice

I’m a creature of habit Mapping and I do like Cotes Du Rhone but I did have a nice red at the weekend - Pillastro which is a Primitovo that we got from Laithwaites…
Always up for giving a new red a try , its on the list (y)

@Double J, @Lord Edgington, @JK, @Mancunian White, @Funky Monk, @keasden, @Alpine White, @norfolk white, @trucker white, @jakehake, @mapping, @HunterLionheart, @Snicky, @Pne_Gaz, @pne-del, @TB1, @napolibill, @NRWLilyWhite, @Guinness, @MBcha

We need to decide which charity we're donating to. Please could you nominate a charity which benefits Preston and the people of Preston by midday on Monday and I'll organise a vote between the sweepstake players to decide which one. I'm nominating luvpreston.com.
Emmaus.
But I'll be fine with whatever finds a majority.

OK, we've got plenty of great suggestions and new ideas seem to have dried up. So, I'll start the vote tomorrow around midday. If anyone wants to nominate other charities, please post on here before noon tomorrow.

OK, we've got plenty of great suggestions and new ideas seem to have dried up. So, I'll start the vote tomorrow around midday. If anyone wants to nominate other charities, please post on here before noon tomorrow.
There is dare I say the continuing issues with the leaking east wing roof and drainage in the bottom field plus mrs plunge is forever moaning about her cast iron range
Just saying

There is dare I say the continuing issues with the leaking east wing roof and drainage in the bottom field plus mrs plunge is forever moaning about her cast iron range
Just saying
OK. We’ll see about getting you a bucket. In fact, I’ve got an old one you can have, it’s got a hole in it but nothing a bit of chewing gum won’t fix.

Do you mean blood banks?

I’ve been a rider for the blood bikes for the last four years. We always need charitable donations.