Ex-PNE gear you now own

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
I'd imagine your a few candles short there Sid.

These guys attended at my last 'cake event'

A few years back I bought Nugents rain jacket off ebay, unexpected extra bonus was the used tissue in the pocket! ,,, then Bournemouth away when Westley was in charge my twin boys got a signed team sheet and the kit man (I'm sorry can't remember his name but it was before Surf) threw 2 spare team shirts at me. No numbers on them one short sleeve one long

Kathryn

Advisor to the Owner
A few years back I bought Nugents rain jacket off ebay, unexpected extra bonus was the used tissue in the pocket! ,,, then Bournemouth away when Westley was in charge my twin boys got a signed team sheet and the kit man (I'm sorry can't remember his name but it was before Surf) threw 2 spare team shirts at me. No numbers on them one short sleeve one long
Get down to the lab and clone a new Nugent.

keasden

Manager
I've got David Moyes training top with his initials on it, a Bloggs sweatshirt. Think I bought it from a charity auction when Moysie was still manager.

pne4ever

Manager
I've got a plastic Park Drive cigarette case with the PNE badge on. Can't remember where I got it but it must have been some sort of promotional thing at the time, around 1967.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
I’ve got a similar story Harry... when David Nugent was picked to play for England , the LEP did a photo shoot of Nuge and my daughter with the theme being two people from Preston who both represented England at Football....

It was really good and they took lots of different photos of them in the stand, on the pitch, doing “ keepie uppies “

Sadly I have misplaced the photos , never to be seen again.....
I got an England shirt signed by Nuge.
A football signed by the team of the Claude Davis era
My prize possession was a square of turf from the pre-plastic pitch but my mum got someone in to do the garden, who dug it over!

baldavenger

First Team
Match worn Eddie Lewis shirt, match worn Youl Mawene shirt and a match worn Claude Davies shirt! All from my daughters favourite players back in the day when she used to attend. The first two were obtained as my son used to work for the club at the time and he got the shirts for her on the last day of the season. The Claude shirt was the prize possession , however, as it was given to her at the end of the game as he left the pitch at full time by the man himself still full of mud and sweat. I'll never forget the joy on her her face as she ran back up the Town End steps clutching her prize! Washed it and got the man himself to sign it to her a couple of weeks later!