Ex Posters that we really miss.

OP
raefil

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
I had run ins with Billy, quite big ones too. Heres a FACT though. If I hit a major problem in my life Bill would be the first person at my door to help me out. I know there are others on here who will back that up.

Preston1880

Forum Patron
Patron
I had run ins with Billy, quite big ones too. Heres a FACT though. If I hit a major problem in my life Bill would be the first person at my door to help me out. I know there are others on here who will back that up.

I've been called allsorts off Billy, and I've called him allsorts, too.

He probably doesn't remember, and would probably put it down to me being a "forum nomark cunt" - but I remember stuff like this.

Saying that, he's someone who I gradually became fond of, and respected greatly.

I'll miss him for sure, if he doesn't come back.

healey

Youth Team
To me billymac came across as a grumpy get who was overly obsessed with the forum and how itwas run. I don't know maybe I misunderstood him. He was a character though that's for sure. Provides some good entertainment.

Hey Billy, Billy, oh Billy Mac, when are you coming back?
Billy, Billy, oh Billy Mac, when are you coming back?
He calls Jack Daniels on the phone, about three times a day
Now even One of our own is just listening to what he has to say
But this loneliness that MrHodgeheg123 has within keeps reaching out to be his friend

8 out of 10.

Dannypne7

First Team
Billy will be back on here soon enough, he's currently laughing his tits (which are plentiful) off over the fact that that you're all getting your knickers in a twist about his absence.

One of our own

Youth Team
Billy will be back on here soon enough, he's currently laughing his tits (which are plentiful) off over the fact that that you're all getting your knickers in a twist about his absence.

Tell him if the issue is paying the patron fee I can cover it and he can pay me back when his pension comes in.... ?

kpc

Youth Team

Never noticed he had gone has he gone back to the mother land ?

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
I'm back lads.

My eldest lad had an operation and with coughs, colds and chest infections making their way through everyone in the house its not been the best time the last 2 or 3 weeks so I had a little break from here.

Have I missed much

;)

deany

Forum Patron
Patron
I'm back lads.

My eldest lad had an operation and with coughs, colds and chest infections making their way through everyone in the house its not been the best time the last 2 or 3 weeks so I had a little break from here.

Have I missed much

;)

hope the operation went well and you're all over your bugs mate.
welcome back. absolutely nothing has happened ;-)

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
I'm back lads.

...........coughs, colds and chest infections making their way through everyone in the house its not been the best time the last 2 or 3 weeks so I had a little break from here.

You big wuss - I have carried on posting on here, even when I had ManFlu.........

Randall Flagg

Forum Patron
Patron
Although I do miss some of the names mentioned, it has to be said that most are acting like slapped arsed by leaving in a sulk. I don't get people who get so upset about moderation. It's a fucking internet forum not the end of the world.