PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

UK Politics

Ok Jake the snake Roberts me and you will have a side bet about if bees will be around in 10 years ? 50 p.. scientists say all sorts of things that turn out to be bollocks . Science is constantly evolving and just because somebody is a scientist it doesn't mean you need to bow down like a caveman. Plenty of shill scientists out there.. wake up ballbag

The irony.

Of course there will be bees in a decade. Will the ecosystem be the same if we carry on as is. No. Do small changes add up into a bigger change over time. Yes. Doesn't need a scientist to tell me that, nor to ignore the facts that ignoring stuff doesn't make it go away

The irony.

Of course there will be bees in a decade. Will the ecosystem be the same if we carry on as is. No. Do small changes add up into a bigger change over time. Yes. Doesn't need a scientist to tell me that, nor to ignore the facts that ignoring stuff doesn't make it go away
That's right. But we are native to this planet and a legitimate part of it, if we are doing too much damage there will be an extinction event for humanity. Mother earth has her own way of shedding the shite off her. I think something is going to slow us down soon enough anyway. Probably climate change 😂 I'm not a denier I just think it's used for political gain and to scare people.. the cattle need to be in a perpetual state of worry in order to be subverted lol... I might grab a daily star later so I can be told that killer spiders are lose in the UK and I should be worried.

Wasn't planning on getting involved in this, but here goes. I've seen some things on here, from both sides, that I wouldn't necessarily agree with or say myself. In terms of Nobber and John T, I think they both give as good as they get. John is still an active member of the forum and has said himself that he can give it out and take it. Yeah, it can be very crude and I wouldn't dream of repeating the language in Church on a Sunday for fear of being struck down. I just think it's the way that the forum is, and I'll have to get used to it because I love reading the opinions on here.

Please can we get back to the Labour debates? I miss them 😂

Warnings today of the collapse of bumble bee populations around the world as a direct result of climate change.

Might sound trivial to some but they are one of the key pollinators of our crops worldwide and this loss puts global food production and supplies at risk.

Take note guys.

This brought to mind a day coming back on the top deck of the school bus 45 years ago. There was this huge bumble bee generally minding its business buzzing back and forth at the front. Halfway down the bus was a young woman sporting a massive frizzy perm. The bee starting a flight down one side of the bus and as it was passing overhead did a 90 ° dive right into her hair. A split second later the poor woman went absolutely berserk wrestling one a natures beauties from the depths. It made me wonder whether a similar event might knock some sense into Trump. His barnet would prove irresistable and it would be a fitting retort from nature to his global vandalism

It's not trivial and I know how important in the chain of things bees are but I've seen this story about 15 times over the past 5 years. Can't blame me for thinking it's just another story that leads to nothing (hopefully). To many stories in the news to that are there to make us fear things. Fear nothing brotherlove. if we go extinct maybe we was supposed too :)

You’ve heard the “story” before because of the massive decline in numbers that’s already taken place due to pesticides and loss of habitat. That’s already happened. There was no fearmongering involved as you imply.

Scientists have now discovered more huge losses across continents as a direct result of human caused climate change. So an already depleted number is now being decimated once again by our actions.

Once we’ve destroyed the bees and other pollinating insects (all of which are struggling) how will our crops be pollinated?
What happens to us all once we’ve continued down our over-consumption, wasteful, climate change denying path and our food sources dwindle?

Warnings today of the collapse of bumble bee populations around the world as a direct result of climate change.

Might sound trivial to some but they are one of the key pollinators of our crops worldwide and this loss puts global food production and supplies at risk.

Take note guys.

NO it doesn’t sound trivial at all

But what I have said before and will keep repeating
It matters very little what a relatively small Country and population (and I don't think we are actually doing to bad) do, if far larger Counties like the USA Russia India and China are not doing their bit
Some on here would have us back to the Horse and Cart (no doubt waving a red flag to boot) has a gesture, while other Counties surge ahead economically
Makes no sense to me

Nobber said

“Regards JohnT, read back I can guarantee I never reacted to him until he started excusing sexual abuse and being bigoted towards women etc. Maybe you should have spoken up against his vile posts instead of my reaction.”

What I said you can call what you want, but that doesn’t make it correct, Just your opinion not FACT

It’s because of your attitude to others, that they say free speech is nearly dead

That’s the trend nowadays, if you don’t follow what some people want, you are a racist, bigoted misogynist and fair game for any insult going

And that definitely is A FACT

NO it doesn’t sound trivial at all

But what I have said before and will keep repeating
It matters very little what a relatively small Country and population (and I don't think we are actually doing to bad) do, if far larger Counties like the USA Russia India and China are not doing their bit
Some on here would have us back to the Horse and Cart (no doubt waving a red flag to boot) has a gesture, while other Counties surge ahead economically
Makes no sense to me

El2DQ9gXYAYKAK-

Please remind me of how many of Corbyn’s shadow cabinet resigned when he showed no intention to back his Jewish Labour MPs who were not just being bullied by the likes of Momentum but actually assaulted ?
I know youre a tory so these lies are just standard.

Meanwhile whilst you sit listening to your wifes confidential Civil service conversations the bastards you support take the piss out of you by doing this.

Working class tories are the thickest of the thick.

and, meanwhile, whilst the Tory prick buys a mansion off the back of tory corruption this is what is happening to genuine working people.

You truly are one thick ignorant bastard.

Bet you were inconsolable 30 years ago today!

EnbmEZ0W4AIs43c

Last edited:
Please remind me of how many of Corbyn’s shadow cabinet resigned when he showed no intention to back his Jewish Labour MPs who were not just being bullied by the likes of Momentum but actually assaulted ?

Inherant antisemitism my arse............ And I'm no labourite so have no vested interest...What a load of unadulterated shite.

Meanwhile whilst you sit listening to your wifes confidential Civil service conversations the bastards you support take the piss out of you by doing this.

and, meanwhile, whilst the Tory prick buys a mansion off the back of tory corruption this is what is happening to genuine working people.

EnbmEZ0W4AIs43c

In US , Declans contract would be cancelled retrospectively.. As presented, this takes the biscuit in terms of fraud and corruption at the top of govt. It couldnt be more serious in terms of abuse and sheer scale.

EnbmEZ0W4AIs43c

Bit touchy as usual from the hypocritical bedwetter . Wonder if your comments would amount to bullying if taken the wrong way. I couldn’t give a toss though as your racist hero is an outcast and all you are left with is blaming the other side .

Bit touchy as usual from the hypocritical bedwetter . Wonder if your comments would amount to bullying if taken the wrong way. I couldn’t give a toss though as your racist hero is an outcast and all you are left with is blaming the other side .
Unintentional, fellah, unintentional. You know how it works ;)

I think that this form of recruitment is now referred to as " The blended approach " Harry..

Sometimes organisations have an interview process or other times they appoint from within using progression processes....
Harding and Bingham were appointed from within - both are married to senior Tory MPs. We are becoming a third world country under ‘Idi‘ Johnson