PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Fanzone at Deepdale (Confirmed)

The fanzone just needs to be expanded and maybe include an outside area where you can drink outside the gazebo plus another bar.

At the minute i’d rather pay the extra 80p for a pint in the concourse and have some breathing space.

Each to their own for sure. I don't know why anyone would want such a "fan zone" anyway. If the club think they're responding to a recognised fan need, then fair enough. They can't then be accused by those fans of inertia.

Lots of negativity.
The FanZone has transformed my matchday experience personally. I used to rock up at Deepdale at 2:50. I now get there around 1:45, have a beer and chat all things PNE with my brothers. I eagerly anticipate teamnews at 2pm and that then creates a good discussion so mostly positive for me. One thing is, the music is too loud, but I do enjoy listening to it.

It sounded really loud from the main car park so I’m surprised you can hear each other chatting.

As music likes are usually tied with age, what is the age group it’s aimed at.

Each to their own for sure. I don't know why anyone would want such a "fan zone" anyway. If the club think they're responding to a recognised fan need, then fair enough. They can't then be accused by those fans of inertia.
The fan zone was, I believe one of the first things the PSC brought up in their discussions with the club.
A very good idea IMO. Bristol City have an outdoor one with food and drink, live music and a big screen up on the outside corner of the ground. Good place for a pre match drink etc, especially when there's no pubs nearby or they are home fans only

The fan zone was, I believe one of the first things the PSC brought up in their discussions with the club.
A very good idea IMO. Bristol City have an outdoor one with food and drink, live music and a big screen up on the outside corner of the ground. Good place for a pre match drink etc, especially when there's no pubs nearby or they are home fans only
The majority of clubs in the EFL have one I think and we're catching up with what's happening elsewhere (we've heard that before)

Bristol City's is by far the best in my experience. Something for everyone on a large scale outside, indoor bar open most of the year (similar to Bradley's at AFC Fylde). Honourable shout to Brighton and Manchester City's is just on another level entirely for fan engagement and activities pre-match.

Good start by North End on this one and good on the PSC for giving them the honest feedback about how it's been received. Think we all know its baby steps at this stage and it's not going to be perfect for some time but a step in the right direction is the most important step to take.

This music isn't doing much to get me up a game of football.

The girl singing is good though.

Stayed around the fanzone pre game today & definitely something to build on. Was busy with plenty fans mingling about from about 2pm.

Certainly gives a bit of pre match atmosphere.

Keep moving forward with it.

E_fmaqoWUAkqQRK