Fave Kids Film

sf

Forum Patron
Patron
I'll always like Studio Ghibli stuff. Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, My Neighbour Totoro, etc.

wld

Forum Patron
Patron
Jason and the Argonauts

l loved this film as a kid especially the skeleton fighting scene was brill. I can remember getting a thick ear of my my mum when I jumped up on the couch with my toy sword pretending to fight them off with Jason🤣
That was Christmas Eve afternoon back in the day, there was always an adventure film like that on ITV.

wld

Forum Patron
Patron
Cars is a tremendous film but Jungle Book is untouchable for me, maybe because it was one of the first films I saw on the big screen and also because access to it was always restricted - I think it was released every 7 years. That was in the days before video and constant showings on tv, we were restricted to occasional clips on Disney Time every Bank Holiday.

Preston1880

🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧
Patron
The lion King
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 & 2
Super Mario bros movie
Jurassic Park
The Mask
Hook

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
That was Christmas Eve afternoon back in the day, there was always an adventure film like that on ITV.
I'm sure there's a scene that had been deleted the last time I watched the film.
Unless I'm thinking of another film, there was a scene when the crew blinded a sleeping Cyclops but I don't remember seeing it the last time.

wld

Forum Patron
Patron
I'm sure there's a scene that had been deleted the last time I watched the film.
Unless I'm thinking of another film, there was a scene when the crew blinded a sleeping Cyclops but I don't remember seeing it the last time.
I’ve not watched it for years, there’s probably an old fashioned word or phrase used. They probably also warn you of mild terror before it starts too!