PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Fave Kids Film

P

PTID

Taking inspiration from my "email muse", what kids film do you love?

I adore Labyrinth with David Bowie. Although his tight leggings disturb me slightly...I also enjoy watching most Disney films (in particular The Lion King or Little Mermaid) and Shrek, obviously. BUt I suppose my all time fave "kids film" (if it is classed as that) is the Wizard of Oz.

Parents, or big kids own up. Whats your fave childrens film?

Those Oompah Loompah's freaked me out. And I HATED Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Used to hide when the Kiddie Catcher came on.

Fuck me, I almost just had a coronary!

childcatcher.jpg

Surf

aP1340090.JPG

Child Catcher

Taking inspiration from my "email muse", what kids film do you love?

I adore Labyrinth with David Bowie. Although his tight leggings disturb me slightly...I also enjoy watching most Disney films (in particular The Lion King or Little Mermaid) and Shrek, obviously. BUt I suppose my all time fave "kids film" (if it is classed as that) is the Wizard of Oz.

Parents, or big kids own up. Whats your fave childrens film?

Stand by Me, thread closed !:D

I'd hardly call that a kids film. Good, yes, but kids?

The Sandlot Kids is also class!

It was my favourite as a kid and im sticking by it. :p

Others include the Dark Chrystal, Watership Down (as mentioned by Thor), and any film with the Muppets in !