Tuesday - Byrons
Wednesday - Tokes
Thursday - Can't remember, but it will have started in Asda tunnel
Friday - Warehouse
Saturday - Byrons

California_PNE

Forum Patron
Patron
Do we have any Stone Roses @ Clouds or Joy Division @ The Warehouse veterans on here?
i'd be very very keen to hear what joy division was like

just before my time [before i was born], of course have the album, the shout out for the 'bus to burnley' made me laugh; an absolutely incredible band

Sparks

Youth Team
Saturday mid 90's, couple pints Sumners, Andy Saville banging them in at Deepdale, bouncing Town End. Warehouse ground floor sat night, Killing Joke, Martha and the Muffins, Clash building up to Sex Pistols EMI. Fantastic days.
Went to Squires once just to remind ourselves how crap it was........ended up meeting my future and still wife!

AndySaville

Manager
Speaking of nightclubs the former home of Arabellas, Aqualenium, Rumes, PR1 and most recently Mokäi burnt down last night in a blaze that required 10 fire engines to bring it under control. Not sure if it has caused any damage to the neighbouring Old Dog.

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
Speaking of nightclubs the former home of Arabellas, Aqualenium, Rumes, PR1 and most recently Mokäi burnt down last night in a blaze that required 10 fire engines to bring it under control. Not sure if it has caused any damage to the neighbouring Old Dog.
I saw you write on twitter that its time to bulldoze that whole row, I couldnt agree more.

Double J

Forum Patron
Patron
Changed over the years, but nothing is like the old days of about 11 years ago, Thursday nights were particularly special.

Yates - £1 drinks
Wall Street - 80p drinks
Revo - Double cola cubes and coke
Lava - £1 drinks

Every single Thursday without fail. Monday Madness at Squiers was always usually a top night as well.

Nowadays Im in pubs and will occasionally venture to Pop World.

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
Arabellas

Had some great nights in there🍻🍻🕺🏻👯‍♀️🤢🤮🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Muzza

Forum Patron
Patron

Arabellas

Had some great nights in there🍻🍻🕺🏻👯‍♀️🤢🤮🤦🏻‍♂️
And also formerly The Place.

BPIG - GBNF

Forum Patron
Patron
My brother went out last night and ended up in Replay. How long has it been called that? I’m sure it was still Rift last time I went out

Preston1880

Forum Patron
Patron
Changed over the years, but nothing is like the old days of about 11 years ago, Thursday nights were particularly special.

Yates - £1 drinks
Wall Street - 80p drinks
Revo - Double cola cubes and coke
Lava - £1 drinks

Every single Thursday without fail. Monday Madness at Squiers was always usually a top night as well.

Nowadays Im in pubs and will occasionally venture to Pop World.

Yeah, Thursday nights 2008-09 were incredible. Town was absolutely choc-a-bloc every week.

Before social media and camera phones took off properly, so wasn't full of self absorbed nob heads. Hardly any bother either, considering drinks were so cheap and everyone was completely out of their heads.

You could go out with £20 and live like a king 😆

Last edited:

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
Lord Byrons officially held around 500 but 750 were regularly in attendance. 3 nights a week.

@Muzza @Dr Marten

You know the drill and what it was like... the bogs, the opened doors at the back to allow air in, the vibes, the eclectic mix of Metalica to Kylie to Public Enemy.