Favourite sandwich.

Realistic

usual liker
Patron
Not boring at all ….

I have just discovered through having some blood tests done that I am B12 deficient so I should look into eating sardines..

What other foods are good for B12 ??
Of the top of my head, Ando, meat, corned beef is high in it I think, eggs, cheese, Supermarkets do it sliced (as I'm sure you know LOL) ready for a quick butty with coleslaw for me, but not for everyone, I realise.

daddyman16

Forum Patron
Patron
Not boring at all ….

I have just discovered through having some blood tests done that I am B12 deficient so I should look into eating sardines..

What other foods are good for B12 ??

Get some nice wild salmon like sockeye or keta, treat yourself!

pnewortham

Forum Patron
Patron
No I think that's different.
What I have noticed is Scandinavians love weird textured fish that's either been dried, fermented or pissed on!
Like shark, I'm sure Icelandic people take a leak on it to speed up some process and then bury it in the snow.
Once went to Finland and an attractive lady wanted to piss on me.

I thought it was sexual. But now I realise she probably just wanted to preserve me for winter.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Am I right in thinking they were invented by a religious guy as a way of stopping men from doing naughty business? That's why they taste so bland in comparison to other cereals at the time.
They are a bit bland unless you mix them with them golden syrup porridge which is what I do…..