Favourite sandwich.

Realistic

usual liker
Patron
Tinned sardines are revolting: that's an additional fact!!
On the otherhand, fresh sardines are absolutely fantastic.

"Overall, fresh sardines are the better choice if they are available. However, canned sardines are just as good for you nutritionally, and either choice is better than no sardines! Key Point: "

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
"Overall, fresh sardines are the better choice if they are available. However, canned sardines are just as good for you nutritionally, and either choice is better than no sardines! Key Point: "
Im not disputing the fact that tinned sardines are nutritionally very good for you. The problem is theyre utterly vile, however you try to eat them.

Realistic

usual liker
Patron
Im not disputing the fact that tinned sardines are nutritionally very good for you. The problem is theyre utterly vile, however you try to eat them.
That's your opinion, but it's not fact. In my opinion, tinned sardines are tasty. I find the best way to eat them is to put them in your mouth. If you try to shove them anywhere else, it won't work.

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
That's your opinion, but it's not fact. In my opinion, tinned sardines are tasty. I find the best way to eat them is to put them in your mouth. If you try to shove them anywhere else, it won't work.
I'm slightly worried to hear that you've tried to shove sardines elsewhere other than your mouth. Still, who am I to judge; whatever floats your boat.

OP
redfives

redfives

Manager
does anybody know,whats that fish stuff,in top gear thats in the briefcase,at the end of the 24hr buisness car challenge,be a good thing to know,.....

OP
redfives

redfives

Manager
im delighted with the response to this thread,thanks lads...

Today i had fish finger butties,which i had forgotten about,they really are good,on crusty white tiger bread,as a little experiment i
made up some parsley sauce,but made it thicker than usual,(less milk),then i spread the sauce with a knife on the bread,put the fingers on,then a little parsley sauce on top,tasty and healthy,give em a try lads..

daddyman16

Forum Patron
Patron
does anybody know,whats that fish stuff,in top gear thats in the briefcase,at the end of the 24hr buisness car challenge,be a good thing to know,.....

Is there a clip of it on YouTube?
Don't they get given Surströmming in one, it's fermented Swedish fish. Not sure if that's the same episode.