PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Favourite sandwich.

Sardine sandwiches.
I used to get them made me. I'll tell you some boring facts, so boring you'll be asleep after you read them
  1. rich in protein. Just 3 oz. of sardines provides 23 grams of protein.
  2. reduces inflammation and risk of disease. Sardines are an excellent source of EPA and DHA fatty acids
  3. provides many essential vitamins and minerals. Sardines are an excellent source of vitamin B 12, selenium
  4. protects bone health. In addition to the vitamins listed above, sardines are also a great source of calcium.
  5. Fast
  6. Asleep

I used to get them made me. I'll tell you some boring facts, so boring you'll be asleep after you read them
  2. reduces inflammation and risk of disease. Sardines are an excellent source of EPA and DHA fatty acids
  3. provides many essential vitamins and minerals. Sardines are an excellent source of vitamin B 12, selenium
  4. protects bone health. In addition to the vitamins listed above, sardines are also a great source of calcium.
  5. Fast
  6. Asleep

I usually have sardine and Stilton butties. A great source of calcium and methane gas 👍

5. Fast
  6. Asleep
Tinned sardines are revolting: that's an additional fact!!
On the otherhand, fresh sardines are absolutely fantastic.