PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Favourite sandwich.

Not boring at all ….

I have just discovered through having some blood tests done that I am B12 deficient so I should look into eating sardines..

What other foods are good for B12 ??
Of the top of my head, Ando, meat, corned beef is high in it I think, eggs, cheese, Supermarkets do it sliced (as I'm sure you know LOL) ready for a quick butty with coleslaw for me, but not for everyone, I realise.

No I think that's different.
What I have noticed is Scandinavians love weird textured fish that's either been dried, fermented or pissed on!
Like shark, I'm sure Icelandic people take a leak on it to speed up some process and then bury it in the snow.
Once went to Finland and an attractive lady wanted to piss on me.

I thought it was sexual. But now I realise she probably just wanted to preserve me for winter.

Am I right in thinking they were invented by a religious guy as a way of stopping men from doing naughty business? That's why they taste so bland in comparison to other cereals at the time.
They are a bit bland unless you mix them with them golden syrup porridge which is what I do…..