PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Favourite sandwich.

So the golden syrup porridge is cold or cooked? Are thet finely milled or rolled oats? I'm so intrigued, I might have to do a food review on it! šŸ¤£
Golden syrup porridge are rolled oats ā€¦.. it would be a good one for your You Tube channelā€¦

Probably yes, it's tough to make any food you like look good on a picture, but then it's even harder to sell it to those that don't agree with it.
Pick one of those dodgy kebab places off Just Eat. They don't have any problems convincing people to order shite food from their establishments šŸ˜‚

My chicken, mushroom and fennel risotto from the other night.

Delicious.

Had no bread in so couldnā€™t have it in a butty unfortunately.

and why ,my lovely preston chums,is our favourite snack,called a sandwich,i know,do you,10 points to anyone that can guess
just have a guess,my best butty lads,xxx.

Pick one of those dodgy kebab places off Just Eat. They don't have any problems convincing people to order shite food from their establishments šŸ˜‚
Nowt wrong with a good donner kebabā€¦.

ā€¦.after a night out on the piss! šŸ˜‚

and why ,my lovely preston chums,is our favourite snack,called a sandwich,i know,do you,10 points to anyone that can guess
just have a guess,my best butty lads,xxx.

I believe it was in 1604 that a Lady Sandra Wicham, wife of the 5th Earl of Ploughmanby Robert Wicham, who once said, "Bobby, get m'maid to bring forth a cob bread from the pantry, sliced so that two pieces may part and then twixt them shove some hog from last night's banquet."

And from whence came the most humble- Sandwich, and too the original variation of the Ploughmanby Lunch, shortened over time to the name we have today, and was actually pronounced Ploombee.

The End.

I think your favourite sandwich is...

Ham.