PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

FIFA Womens World Cup

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
Starts this Friday.

Some of the odds being offered are well worth an outside bet, particularly Japan. Netherlands and Sweden are a possible decent punt too.

D8N5j2yXUAIpVWS

Im sticking a cheeky tenner on Japan.

Oh the 16-1 bar on the top goalscorer is worth a look at too. Parris nor Mead from England, surprisingly, isnt mentioned in the list.

Group Analyses
GROUP A | GROUP B | GROUP C | GROUP D | GROUP E | GROUP F

Group AGroup BGroup CGroup DGroup EGroup F

FranceGermanyAustraliaEnglandCanadaUSA
Korea Rep.China PRItalyScotlandCameroonThailand
NorwaySpainBrazilArgentinaNew ZealandChile
NigeriaSouth AfricaJamaicaJapanNetherlandsSweden

France v south Korea tonight @ 8pm live on BBC1

Last edited:
Personally, women's football doesn't interest me but I do wish them all the best. Obviously, I'm an old fart that belongs in a museum, sorry about that. I have always liked women, though. Please carry on.

I was looking forward to that friendly they played a week or so ago and watched it.it was abysmal

Tried to watch the England friendly v New Zealand the other day, it was just abysmal. The ball looks too big for the players, and their general control is awful. I genuinely think the male Under 18 side I used to manage would beat the England ladies team.

Totally accept your point regarding the closeness of the decision. Couldn't even tell from the first picture used.

This is the danger of VAR, if a player gains a clear advantage to score a goal then fair does but to spend 4min to prove that a player had a toenail in an offside position is quite frankly ridiculous.

France will have harder games but got to say France are looking the part tonight. 4-0 now

Some of you may recognise these 2.

A couple of Leyland lads supporting the Lionesses.

Last edited: