PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Flags for Deepdale 2022/2023 - PNE Online supporting North End Soul

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
North End 'fans' steal flags; well there's a shocker. I bet nobody expected that shit.

This old geezer loved the flags. added enormously to atmosphere and occasion. Well done all those who organised. Tad concerned that the flags with blue and white quarters may have been borrowed from plastics?

JK

Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron
Following on from Saturday's first flag display ourselves & North End Soul want to build on the fantastic feedback we have received. Please get in touch if you want to help us from the Rotherham game onwards.

whitehotappeal copy.png

noelpne

Patron
This old geezer loved the flags. added enormously to atmosphere and occasion. Well done all those who organised. Tad concerned that the flags with blue and white quarters may have been borrowed from plastics?
I couldn't tell from where I was sitting on the Invincibles whether the Blue in the Blue & White quartered flags was Navy, or not.
With being quarters & not simply halves, maybe they were similar to Bristol , rather than Blackburn, Rovers ?😉