PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Flags for Deepdale 2022/2023 - PNE Online supporting North End Soul

3 drums on the Town End against Hull will help get other parts of the stand involved in the atmosphere which will then hopefully get the Finney stand and IP involved more. It goes well this time next year we might be having a full on ultras section behind the goal with a dozen drums
🖕My Prev. Message

Thread 'Help create a YELLOW WALL at Wigan on Saturday.'

I thought the flags went well. I noticed there was quite a lot left in the bin near me so if we need some for the Kop it shouldn't be a problem. We could have a waving competition at the Watford game: TE v Kop. :)

Can't believe there were still flags in bins... CMON North End Fans! Bigger and better next game! 🏳️🏳️🏳️🏳️

If anyone sees a few left at kick off in bins, grab a handful and get out in your block distributing 🙏 let's be the 12th...✊🏼

Can't believe there were still flags in bins... CMON North End Fans! Bigger and better next game! 🏳️🏳️🏳️🏳️

If anyone sees a few left at kick off in bins, grab a handful and get out in your block distributing 🙏 let's be the 12th...✊🏼
Do you know whether all the flags were returned yesterday?