Flat caps next home match

Doyler

Manager
I fully agree.

The Trevor Hemmings Training Complex would be a fitting tribute.
Probably an idea worth escalating to PSC for it to gain some traction. That is of course if you yourself can't have a word directly with the club, JK.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
I bought a flat cap in the John Beck era, I don’t know whatever happened to it …

Time to buy a new one…

Muzza

Forum Patron
Patron
I’ve seen the idea of naming the IP after him. Personally not a fan, it’s already got a great name.

Perhaps the training ground, though? ‘The Trevor Hemmings Training Complex’ officially, no doubt keeping its name ‘Euxton’ in informal use. A nice touch all the same?

I fully agree.

The Trevor Hemmings Training Complex would be a fitting tribute.
I agree, you can't change the names of the stands, and you can't change the name of the stadium, but the training ground would fit in well.

MBcha

Staff member
Patron
Only thing I can think of if we don't use his name for the training ground would be to rename one of the lounges, maybe the Invincibles or Guild Lounge.

My_Dad_is_a_Lasher

Forum Patron
Patron
Forget your crappy half and half scarves we need flat cap sellers outside the ground on Saturday.

It’s going to be an emotional day and I don’t mind admitting now that I will be shedding a tear as I wave my flat cap, sing for The Boss and enjoy being a part of the Proud Preston family.

Saturday will be emotional and I cannot wait for it.

beagleman

Advisor to the Owner
How about naming the car park after him...?... Its a permanent facility, its new and looks nice. Its not got a name either and he parked on there too. Just a thought.

beagleman

Advisor to the Owner
So are we just gonna sit with our caps on or is there going to be point at which we all wave them in the air?
There needs to be a definite moment to acknowledge Mr H. Is it a minutes silence or applause?