PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Flyover

Some sad person with more money than sense has hired a plane with a banner saying "poor little Preston enjoy league one" flying over the ground now.

low cloud, rain and nobody there.....real dumb bastard who paid for that one

Quite a few people seen it on the ground though, flying over the stadium. Had numerous texts and telephone calls. I agree Gillian it will probably be some lashers who have paid to have had it done, but it is sad for our hardcore fans. I'm not going to the match today, although I am getting a season ticket for next season...I'd actually find it quite sad today and would probably cry at the end of the game.

low cloud, rain and nobody there.....real dumb bastard who paid for that one

epic fail from the lashers! can we graffiti their stadium sometime soon with 'ROCK BOTTOM' they are blatantly going to go humiliated at spurs later and west ham will win :D then they will be peeved

You've got to admit.....

It's pretty funny....

and people saw it. So mission accomplished for the Lashers.
That might not be the end of it today.

I've read on one Blackpoo site that they were planning to deliver a load of tangerine tikka tape...wouldn't they get fined for that for littering if they were to drop it from the plane?

I didn't think Blackpoo were safe yet in their League are they?

I've read on one Blackpoo site that they were planning to deliver a load of tangerine tikka tape...wouldn't they get fined for that for littering if they were to drop it from the plane?

I didn't think Blackpoo were safe yet in their League are they?

No they're not. Not by a long way.
Must have cost the Lashers a right wedge for 2 planes & the banners. Got to laugh tho. Wonder what we would have done if the positions had been reversed?

Must have cost the Lashers a right wedge for 2 planes & the banners. Got to laugh tho. Wonder what we would have done if the positions had been reversed?

Perhaps it was the same plane, just different banners?

Just a thought like.

Don't want to go all serious but a plane with a message compared to some sad graffiti act? You sure?