PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Football Fan Documentary

Pne_Gaz

Patron
Hey guys, posting this message on behalf of my girlfriend for her Uni course. If you or anyone you know would be interested in this opportunity please do get in contact per the information below.

"Hello Preston fans,
I am making a short documentary celebrating the fans of PNE and looking into the passionate side of following your team. I am looking for fans that I could speak to for research plus possibly feature in the documentary itself!
My name is Cat and I am a football fan myself and have been to many Preston games this and last season.
I am studying for a degree in TV and Radio at Salford University. For anyone interested, please contact me either through direct message to this account or email me on cat.strangeway@gmail.com"