Footy bets

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
I've had three accas win this season and that's bloody good for me. This weeks acca was awful but the good news is, I found sixty quid in 3 X 20 quid notes on the floor when I got out of the car at deepdale centre this afternoon. I feel for the person who lost it, but finders keepers and all that.

PNE Plungy

Manager
I've had three accas win this season and that's bloody good for me. This weeks acca was awful but the good news is, I found sixty quid in 3 X 20 quid notes on the floor when I got out of the car at deepdale centre this afternoon. I feel for the person who lost it, but finders keepers and all that.

Was it on the floor Harry? In the car park?

Think its mine. You bast*rd. ;)

Guinness

Forum Patron
Patron
I've been on a bit of a bad run, lost about £200 so still a few hundred in profit. Started lowering the amount I bet now til I build it back up. Won about £50 today on horses and Rovers losing.

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
Has a £20 double on Arsenal / Newcastle @ 0.76/1 which has just payed me back £35-25, not the biggest win ever but it's a £15-25 profit tonight.

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
Had £10 on United, Schalke and Fenerbache which was spoilt by 2 draws.

Undeterred, I then went with £10 on Sevilla and Juventus paying £37, I Cashed Out at £30-31 which gave me a nights profit of £10-31.

Not a lot but like Monday, it slowly moves me forward as I bid to reclaim the losses incurred in my awful January.

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
BRENTFORD v Rotherham
NEWCASTLE v Bristol City
PNE v Queens Park Rangers
FLEETWOOD v Northampton
EXETER v Blackpoo

£5-31 @ 21/1 paying out £118.

Good luck people.

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
Got lucky tonight.

Had £35 @ 4/7 on Real Madrid, paying back £55, who in the end won 2-3 after being 2 down on the hour mark.

wld

Forum Patron
Patron
Got lucky tonight.

Had £35 @ 4/7 on Real Madrid, paying back £55, who in the end won 2-3 after being 2 down on the hour mark.

If you're putting singles on big games, have a look at Hills and Paddy Power. Hills pay you an extra 25% (extra paid as a free bet) on winning bets if there are 4 or more goals in the games and Paddy pay out as soon as your team goes 2 goals up. Hills are normally best or near best price on top matches.

On tonight's game you'd have been paid out as a winner at Paddy if you'd backed Villarreal even though they lost and you'd have got an extra 25% if you'd backed Real Madrid (or both teams to score and Real to win) at Hills.

Just check which games it applies to, it's not always available.

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
Best win for a couple of months. Yes, I could have held my nerve for the full payout but with 3 1-0s, 2 of them away from home with still 35 minutes to play, too risky for my previously burnt fingers.

Plus it jumped from 2 results (£177) to 3 results (£377) so I held on for an extra £20 (£397) and then ran. Job done cha and back in profit for the season!

17498770_10212965568000461_355816232925099963_n.jpg

Sports Lawyer

Youth Team
Keep an eye out for the coupon at Deepdale on Saturday. Last few games Barkhuizen has been 8/1 for FGS and about 7/2 for Anytime. I had £5 on him at Deepdale and £5 on him at Deadwood.

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
Keep an eye out for the coupon at Deepdale on Saturday. Last few games Barkhuizen has been 8/1 for FGS and about 7/2 for Anytime. I had £5 on him at Deepdale and £5 on him at Deadwood.

I noticed that at Deadwood, Beckford was 7/1 to score first.