Footy bets

Sports Lawyer

Youth Team
Bump -

Betfred has reduced Barkhuizen's odds from 8/1 to 6/1 for tomorrow's game as FGS. As i can't make it to Deepdale, I've had to take that price. Do let me know if 888sport are offering generous odds on him again at Deepdale?

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
Had a £25 treble last night at just under 6/1 paying back £168-95 on Brighton, PNE, Reading.

Cashed Out at £164-18 with 10 minutes of the Reading game still to play.

Pot is now at, after an awful awful lull, a seasons high of £564-18.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Well what a crazy day for me - i did two lines.

One consisted of 6 "certainties" - including Fylde, Newcastle, Birmingham, Southend etc - i got 0 out of 6 !!!

Then i did a speculative line of 4 teams - Fulham, Sheff Weds, Cambridge and Fleetwood - It came in at 27/1

The betting world can be weird at times !!!

One of our own

Youth Team
Well what a crazy day for me - i did two lines.

One consisted of 6 "certainties" - including Fylde, Newcastle, Birmingham, Southend etc - i got 0 out of 6 !!!

Then i did a speculative line of 4 teams - Fulham, Sheff Weds, Cambridge and Fleetwood - It came in at 27/1

The betting world can be weird at times !!!

Doing two lines on a bank holiday isn't too crazy....

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
Lobbed £30 on Arsenal as soon as Boro equalised, got back £54. Not a massive profit (£24) but it's profit all the same.

Pot is now a very healthy £604. Should easily end the season in profit (£254 as I type).

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
End of the League season in the footy and I went all in by chucking the seasons entire Pot of £400 on a Treble.

Chelsea win 5 - 1
Tottenham win 1 - 7
Liverpool win 3 - 0

I win £714-38 (£314-38 profit) which gives me a seasons profit of £364-38.

Means my PNE Season Ticket for next season will only cost me £15-62 out of my own pocket.

Nice and Job Done!!

Guinness

Forum Patron
Patron
End of the League season in the footy and I went all in by chucking the seasons entire Pot of £400 on a Treble.

Chelsea win 5 - 1
Tottenham win 1 - 7
Liverpool win 3 - 0

Means my PNE Season Ticket for next season will only cost me £15-62 out of my own pocket.

Nice and Job Done!!

Nice one mate!

Strongbow

Forum Patron
Patron

Chelsea win 5 - 1
Tottenham win 1 - 7
Liverpool win 3 - 0

Nice and Job Done!!
heart

£364 for 9 months work ... slave labour rates that bud !!!!!

Had a £5 on Defoe at 9/1 yesterday won .... purely sentimental and based on the view that Jermaine's conduct with regard the young lad Bradley Lowery has been heart wrenching and inspiring, a beacon of faith in mankind during really troublesome times around a cruel world.

Top bloke and a brave young lad ... god bless.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron

Chelsea win 5 - 1
Tottenham win 1 - 7
Liverpool win 3 - 0

Nice and Job Done!!

Well done JD... I bet you were twitching a little bit just before half time ??

Alls well that ends well though :thumbsup:

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
Well done JD... I bet you were twitching a little bit just before half time ??

Alls well that ends well though :thumbsup:
I was offered around £350 with 2 draws and 1 win then it shot up to around £498 when Liverpool went 1 up on HT.

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
I was thinking of doing the entire Top 6 to win - which they all did - but I couldn't risk that amount, an end of season Sink or Swim moment, on 6 teams. £50 I would have done but I won't complain too much.

Been a season of Highs and a few Lows. Won big, lost big, Cashed Out too early too many times, had a few 94th minute onwards winners.

Mustn't grumble.