PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Footy bets

Down to £440, had a crap 2017 so far!

Anyway, £10 at 99.9/1 paying out £1001-25 on this...

Hull v BOURNEMOUTH
Northampton v SCUNTHORPE
Walsall v SHEFFIELD UNITED
Bury v PETERBOROUGH
Newport v COLCHESTER
GRIMSBY v Exeter.

What a disaster that bet was!! Some total hammerings against me.

So, at halftime, I went with a £10 In Play on a Treble except I only put it on Carlisle in error which payed back £34.

I then did the Treble again correctly placing a 2nd £10 on Scunthorpe (1-1 HT), Carlisle (0-1 HT) and Plymouth (2-2 HT).

Carlisle then equalised so I Cashed Out £15-12 to get that bet in error back with a 50% profit.

On the Treble, Plymouth scored early and then in the 83rd minute, Scunthorpe got their 2nd which meant I was offered £34-83 from a £215 payout. I Cashed Out.

To cut a long story short, I Cashed Out a combined total of £49-95 which left me a profit for the day of £19-95, finally a small amount of luck. Pot now stands at £469-95.

Main thing though is that the Nobbers won 2-0.

COYW!!

Not a bad day! :)

2drcrh0.png

308v30j.png

You're a mad fucker Guinness.

Did you get my text message yesterday? Call me when you've got time cha.

You're a mad fucker Guinness.

Did you get my text message yesterday? Call me when you've got time cha.

Aye got it mate sorry not got back been busy all day working and rushing to the game!

Give you a ring later pal when I'm in the pub, round at the birds at moment and she's making a mixed grill! What a day!

Little four game acca tonight.
AFC WIMBLEDON v Sutton Utd
BARNSLEY v shitpool
CRYSTAL PALACE v Bolton
Lincoln City v IPSWICH
Comes in at 8 / 1

Who'll let me down here?

Impressive.. do you generally win more than you lose ?

About £600 up so far this year. I've found that betting big on doubles were both teams are favourites works well, you don't win a lot maybe £40-50 off a £100 bet but they comes in a lot. Every now and again you get a feck up like Liverpool v Plymouth other week but when it gets to last 10 minutes I cut my loss and cash out for half the money. Slow and steady wins the race!

Had a double on Arsenal and Forest tonight.

Arsenal fuck me up for the hundredth time. Not betting on them again!

I had a good start to my betting saturday today....... Chelsea to beat Arsenal 3-1 @ 14/1....

Little treble on tonight.
Blackpoo, MK Dons & Roma coming in at 4/1.

Update: fucking lashers!!!

Last edited:
Having blown my pot with big big bets in January, I had £10 on Leeds, PNE, Sheff Wed, Fulham and Huddersfield. Thanks to Huddersfield in the 92nd minute, I decided to Cash Out £150 from a £192 payout as one game still had about 10 minutes to go.

About time I had a win, January gave me the sq root of fuck all.

I always enjoy looking at this thread to have a gander at the mixed fortunes of PNE punters. Years ago, I used to regularly do an acca on Saturdays, usually with the same scenario, one team lets you down. BLOODY FRUSTRATING.

Fast forward to last weekend. Reading this thread and in the age of cash out, I thought I'll give it a go.

Arsenal to beat Hull (2-0)
Man United to beat Watford (2-0)
Celtic to beat Inverness (6-0)
Fucking Livingston to beat Stranraer, did they fuck, 0 fucking 0

Luckily, it was only a fiver I lost. But, that is it, no more.