PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Footy bets

Bump -

Betfred has reduced Barkhuizen's odds from 8/1 to 6/1 for tomorrow's game as FGS. As i can't make it to Deepdale, I've had to take that price. Do let me know if 888sport are offering generous odds on him again at Deepdale?

Had a £25 treble last night at just under 6/1 paying back £168-95 on Brighton, PNE, Reading.

Cashed Out at £164-18 with 10 minutes of the Reading game still to play.

Pot is now at, after an awful awful lull, a seasons high of £564-18.

Well what a crazy day for me - i did two lines.

One consisted of 6 "certainties" - including Fylde, Newcastle, Birmingham, Southend etc - i got 0 out of 6 !!!

Then i did a speculative line of 4 teams - Fulham, Sheff Weds, Cambridge and Fleetwood - It came in at 27/1

The betting world can be weird at times !!!

Well what a crazy day for me - i did two lines.

One consisted of 6 "certainties" - including Fylde, Newcastle, Birmingham, Southend etc - i got 0 out of 6 !!!

Then i did a speculative line of 4 teams - Fulham, Sheff Weds, Cambridge and Fleetwood - It came in at 27/1

The betting world can be weird at times !!!

Doing two lines on a bank holiday isn't too crazy....

Lobbed £30 on Arsenal as soon as Boro equalised, got back £54. Not a massive profit (£24) but it's profit all the same.

Pot is now a very healthy £604. Should easily end the season in profit (£254 as I type).

End of the League season in the footy and I went all in by chucking the seasons entire Pot of £400 on a Treble.

Chelsea win 5 - 1
Tottenham win 1 - 7
Liverpool win 3 - 0

I win £714-38 (£314-38 profit) which gives me a seasons profit of £364-38.

Means my PNE Season Ticket for next season will only cost me £15-62 out of my own pocket.

Nice and Job Done!!

End of the League season in the footy and I went all in by chucking the seasons entire Pot of £400 on a Treble.

Chelsea win 5 - 1
Tottenham win 1 - 7
Liverpool win 3 - 0

Means my PNE Season Ticket for next season will only cost me £15-62 out of my own pocket.

Nice and Job Done!!

Nice one mate!

Chelsea win 5 - 1
Tottenham win 1 - 7
Liverpool win 3 - 0

Nice and Job Done!!
heart

£364 for 9 months work ... slave labour rates that bud !!!!!

Had a £5 on Defoe at 9/1 yesterday won .... purely sentimental and based on the view that Jermaine's conduct with regard the young lad Bradley Lowery has been heart wrenching and inspiring, a beacon of faith in mankind during really troublesome times around a cruel world.

Top bloke and a brave young lad ... god bless.

Chelsea win 5 - 1
Tottenham win 1 - 7
Liverpool win 3 - 0

Nice and Job Done!!

Well done JD... I bet you were twitching a little bit just before half time ??

Alls well that ends well though :thumbsup:

Well done JD... I bet you were twitching a little bit just before half time ??

Alls well that ends well though :thumbsup:
I was offered around £350 with 2 draws and 1 win then it shot up to around £498 when Liverpool went 1 up on HT.

I was thinking of doing the entire Top 6 to win - which they all did - but I couldn't risk that amount, an end of season Sink or Swim moment, on 6 teams. £50 I would have done but I won't complain too much.

Been a season of Highs and a few Lows. Won big, lost big, Cashed Out too early too many times, had a few 94th minute onwards winners.

Mustn't grumble.