PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Former PNE Players Thread

Meldrew's Ghost

Patron
I went to watch a t20 international between England and South Africa @ Edgbaston in about 2013 and Alec Stewart was the guest speaker ( I was in hospitality )

After he had finished speaking I managed to grab a few minutes chatting to him about football ( he’s a massive Chelsea fan ) and I explained that I supported Preston…. That’s when he told me about John Mousinho being a big mate of his..

Did he ask for your autograph?

PNEESSEX

Patron
I went to watch a t20 international between England and South Africa @ Edgbaston in about 2013 and Alec Stewart was the guest speaker ( I was in hospitality )

After he had finished speaking I managed to grab a few minutes chatting to him about football ( he’s a massive Chelsea fan ) and I explained that I supported Preston…. That’s when he told me about John Mousinho being a big mate of his..
I trust you told the great man about your hat trick heroics…

Æthelstan

Patron
Went along to Stockport v Bradford last night thanks to a free ticket.

Stockport had Ryan Croasdale in midfield and Ben Hinchcliffe in goal. Fair play on these lads for making a go of it in the EFL.

Side note - Stockport fans made a superb atmosphere. For a home side, pound for pound, one of the best atmospheres I have come across, who'd have thought.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron

Stockport had Ryan Croasdale in midfield and Ben Hinchcliffe in goal. Fair play on these lads for making a go of it in the EFL.

Side note - Stockport fans made a superb atmosphere. For a home side, pound for pound, one of the best atmospheres I have come across, who'd have thought.
I was recently watching a video of the Stockport fans on an away day to Grimsby - they lost 1-0 but never stopped singing all the way through the game…

Æthelstan

Patron
I was recently watching a video of the Stockport fans on an away day to Grimsby - they lost 1-0 but never stopped singing all the way through the game…

They never stopped last night, fair play to them, as the game was a seriously dull 0-0, nothing to get excited about through the whole 90 minutes.

janiejones

I was at Deepdale November 5th 1985
Patron

I'm feeling old all of a sudden. I was at school with Ryan's dad.