PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Former PNE Players Thread

Sunderland probably offered McGreedy twice as much as we would have done. I was told he was a disruptive prick with the younger players at PNE at the time. Telling them to leave Preston ASAP and go get much more money elsewhere.

Just seems odd the way he celebrated on his return to deepdale , it was like he'd scored the winner at Wembley . Realise the fans had wound him up , but I think he liked it at north end , some of the best football of his career

Kane had a load of assists in one game too didn't he? 3 or 4? How I wish we had someone in our side who was capable of creating 4 in a game!!
Stat padding

Funnily enough all 4 were scored by Charlie Wyke. A strike partnership straight out of Graysons dreams

Connor Simpson has signed for Icelandic 2nd division team Kórdrengir, always expected him to end up back at Hartlepool after we released him