PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Former PNE Players Thread

48, no age at all. RIP didn’t play many for us but the name made him memorable

Bloody hell, just seen this.
Scary stuff when you realise he’s just a few years older than you.
RIP

Bloody hell, just seen this.
Scary stuff when you realise he’s just a few years older than you.
RIP
He’s younger than me, I can remember going to regularly watch him play for the reserves when he was struggling to get into the first team. He always gave his all and looked like he needed a break, which fortunately he got and he had a very good career.

He’s younger than me, I can remember going to regularly watch him play for the reserves when he was struggling to get into the first team. He always gave his all and looked like he needed a break, which fortunately he got and he had a very good career.
For some reason I always thought he was a local lad, probably his surname I suppose.

Ben Pearson starts for Bournemouth in the FA Cup against Boreham Wood.
Didn’t even realise he was playing first half and then was subbed at half time. Not sure he’ll even make the Bournemouth 25 man squad for the second half of the season looking at their squad.
You’d expect all their new signings to be in and with Billing, Cook, Lerma and Marcondes seemingly ahead of him I don’t know where he’s going to fit. Honestly could see a loan back to mid table championship come the summer if they go up

Bournemouth were dreadful in the 1st half and Pearson one if the worst. Far too cautious with his passing, no forward movement, very passive… another player we seem to have had the best out of

Bournemouth were dreadful in the 1st half and Pearson one if the worst. Far too cautious with his passing, no forward movement, very passive… another player we seem to have had the best out of

Wasn’t AN supposed to have stifled Ben’s cavalier, attacking instincts?

He’s very unlucky that Parker is apparently doing the same.