PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Frankie explains Sinclair & Murphy situations

There’s no doubt he will name an unchanged side again for whatever reason. Anyone who does half well is on the bench. Bizzare coaching in my eyes.
McAvoy is a clown, Sinclair did more work in that cameo appearance than Alan Browne has done for a season

Hull and Brentford our back 2 were Storey and Lindsay. Bauer and Hughes are a much better more balanced partnership. Wouldn’t work every game, but have plenty to be able to do the basics and allow the rest of the squad to play
Yeah, good point.

Jesus wept reading that is grim.

He needs to be replaced and soon. I genuinely believe we have a decent squad of players. Not enough to challenge at the top end granted but we have enough to give anyone a game in this division and by give them a game I don't mean spend 90 minutes having 10 men behind the ball just trying to cling on to a point.

Its fucking awful to watch. I cannot stand the tactic of having every man back to defend a corner, especially when we had Riis and Barkhuizen on the pitch, players made for counter attacking.

Its like scoring goals ourselves isn't even on the agenda, its all about trying to stop us conceding goals.

I want a manager that's not afraid of losing a game, someone that wants to set the side up to go out and compete for the 3 points. Someone needs to sit Frankie down and explain that winning one then losing one gets you more points than two draws.

Jesus wept reading that is grim.

He needs to be replaced and soon. I genuinely believe we have a decent squad of players. Not enough to challenge at the top end granted but we have enough to give anyone a game in this division and by give them a game I don't mean spend 90 minutes having 10 men behind the ball just trying to cling on to a point.

Its fucking awful to watch. I cannot stand the tactic of having every man back to defend a corner, especially when we had Riis and Barkhuizen on the pitch, players made for counter attacking.

Its like scoring goals ourselves isn't even on the agenda, its all about trying to stop us conceding goals.

I want a manager that's not afraid of losing a game, someone that wants to set the side up to go out and compete for the 3 points. Someone needs to sit Frankie down and explain that winning one then losing one gets you more points than two draws.
I think that’s a good post. We may not be a team that’s going to challenge at the top end, but what have we got to lose by having a go? Surely we’ll win more points than we’ll lose?

I think that’s a good post. We may not be a team that’s going to challenge at the top end, but what have we got to lose by having a go? Surely we’ll win more points than we’ll lose?
Loosing are unbeaten run 🤣

As if yesterday's performance wasn't bad enough, he's just making things worse now.

We are crying out for attacking players yet he's keeping these two out of the team because of their workrate? 🙈

The mind boggles.
He needs to go…. Soon.

I remember united fans saying that about someone called Alex Ferguson. And Burnley saying it about the hopeless boring Dyche.

I think you need to be realistic, Realistic. Frankie didn't even really want to be a manager. He isn't up to it. Dyche and Ferguson are both hard as nails characters. Frankie is a lovely guy by all accounts, I get the impression he's scared to lose games so he's reverted to trying his best just not to lose rather than setting up to try and win.

I think you need to be realistic, Realistic. Frankie didn't even really want to be a manager. He isn't up to it. Dyche and Ferguson are both hard as nails characters. Frankie is a lovely guy by all accounts, I get the impression he's scared to lose games so he's reverted to trying his best just not to lose rather than setting up to try and win.

I get the impression he's scared of Ledson, so drops/subs Whiteman.

What a bellend.

Reminds me of his dullard predecessor saying that the lively Anthony Gordon wanted too many touches.

🙄

I remember united fans saying that about someone called Alex Ferguson. And Burnley saying it about the hopeless boring Dyche.
Least they both had experience and ambition to be a manager. Meanwhile FM is talking about how Murphy hasn't been scoring or defending well enough when he's had about 60 minutes of football. How is he meant to find his feet like this?