Frankie - Yes or No.

Give Frank McAvoy the job full time, or not?

• Yes

Votes: 229 65.8%
  • No

Votes: 119 34.2%

• Total voters

TomPNEFC

Manager
Just can’t get fully on board with it myself. He’s 50 odd and it’s his first time trying as a full time manager which makes me wonder why not before now ? No doubt about it he’s done a brilliant job but how much of that is down to just being a good ‘motivator’

OP
S

sf

Forum Patron
Patron
Just can’t get fully on board with it myself. He’s 50 odd and it’s his first time trying as a full time manager which makes me wonder why not before now ? No doubt about it he’s done a brilliant job but how much of that is down to just being a good ‘motivator’
To be fair Irvine was about 50 too and for a while he was pretty good.

OP
S

sf

Forum Patron
Patron
Then they are idiots gambling with the unknown whereas Frankie has just had almost a 1/5 of the season (1 game short) and is proving his credentials.
I voted yes, purely because I feel he's safe.

I still think this summer could be very make or break for the club.

Lord Edgington

Forum Patron
Patron
Then they are idiots gambling with the unknown whereas Frankie has just had almost a 1/5 of the season (1 game short) and is proving his credentials.
But are they
Our ex manager didn’t do a bad job prior to us
There’s just so many parameters in manager selection and it’s not an exact science for sure

JK

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron
I will fully support Frankie if he is given the job and would not dispute the fact he has earnt that right.

However, something just tells me we need some outside ideas moving forward in the long term.

I would be inclined to give it Ainsworth.