Frankie - Yes or No.

Give Frank McAvoy the job full time, or not?

• Yes

Votes: 229 65.8%
  • No

Votes: 119 34.2%

• Total voters

JohnPNE

Advisor to the Owner
I did and as I stated the goal was lucky do you agree, the fact we were the better team is not the issue .

Just because the goal was lucky doesn't mean it was a lucky win. We deserved to win at that time. End of the day you make your own luck and hadn't we still pressed for the winner then we wouldn't have won. We kept on working hard to score and eventually we did. There is no luck about that just determination and character.

lenny

Advisor to the Owner
Just because the goal was lucky doesn't mean it was a lucky win. We deserved to win at that time. End of the day you make your own luck and hadn't we still pressed for the winner then we wouldn't have won. We kept on working hard to score and eventually we did. There is no luck about that just determination and character.
Thank you finally all I said was it was a lucky goal now we agree 🙏

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
Cough up £5 to become a Patron which helps with the yearly running costs of this MB and you'll have both options.

I know it's purely optional but this niggles me all the time ( especially those that post prolifically on the footy threads. )... It can be argued that some can't afford it ( fair enough) but if you can afford a Laptop/Pc/Phone in order to post then surely 5 nicker a year is not beyond most people...

Last edited: