PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Frankie - Yes or No.

Give Frank McAvoy the job full time, or not?

• Yes

Votes: 232 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 169 42.1%

• Total voters
Just can’t get fully on board with it myself. He’s 50 odd and it’s his first time trying as a full time manager which makes me wonder why not before now ? No doubt about it he’s done a brilliant job but how much of that is down to just being a good ‘motivator’

Just can’t get fully on board with it myself. He’s 50 odd and it’s his first time trying as a full time manager which makes me wonder why not before now ? No doubt about it he’s done a brilliant job but how much of that is down to just being a good ‘motivator’
To be fair Irvine was about 50 too and for a while he was pretty good.

Then they are idiots gambling with the unknown whereas Frankie has just had almost a 1/5 of the season (1 game short) and is proving his credentials.
I voted yes, purely because I feel he's safe.

I still think this summer could be very make or break for the club.

I will fully support Frankie if he is given the job and would not dispute the fact he has earnt that right.

However, something just tells me we need some outside ideas moving forward in the long term.

I would be inclined to give it Ainsworth.

He might flop but it's a yes from me...... He has far bigger problems than picking a team/ tactics to contend with ........ Without getting into the " behind the scenes stuff " I have no doubt in my mind that he's deserved to be given a chance.