PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Free money with Bet365

Sounds too good to be true but it's true.
How, well follow this.
Open an account with Bet 365 and deposit £100 into it.
On the England Russia banner on home page click "bet now"
On top banner click on "goals"
There is "Both teams to score first half" this is the bet to take.
Bet 365 are offering a free in play bet to the value of your initial bet, to a maximum of £50. You must put a bet on before kick off then put a bet on in play.
So, place £50 on No at 1/8
As soon as the game starts place £50 on yes at 5/1
You have covered all possibilities. One of your bets is bound to win.
Now if no one score or one team scores you win £6.25 plus your £50 stake back and your in play bet will not win but you will get your free bet stake of £50 refunded. Seriously you will. It will not be immediately refunded but will be in your account when you get up tomorrow.
But if both teams score in first half, you win £250 plus your stake of £50 returned, giving £300 in your account. Your before game bet is lost but you have £300 LESS your initial deposit of £100 so a profit of £200. Worse case scenario you have £106.25 (6.25 winnings, £50 stake returned and £50 in play stake refunded.)
Make sure you place them in that order and get the in play bet on straight after kick off. The risk is a goal in the first 30 seconds or so.
Good luck. If the big bet comes in I'll have a pint off you!

Last edited:
For those of you that have done as above, keep a check on the "your bets"
You will be offered cash out throughout. So if there's an early goal, you'll be offered to take a lesser amount.
You'll get the drift.
Good luck all.

They changed the odds at kick off so you hardly won fuck all either way, they ain't stupid.

They changed the odds at kick off so you hardly won fuck all either way, they ain't stupid.

Well I did it and the odds were exactly the same. It's a shame the more lucrative bet didn't come off, but still, I won't complain about six quid for nothing.

Rubbish. The odds at kick off were 1/7 and 11/2.
You're talking bollocks man.
If you'd done as I suggested you'd have won £7.14 or £275