PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Fresh Poll: Lowe in/out?

Ryan Lowe?

• Lowe in

Votes: 126 16.1%
  • Lowe out

Votes: 659 83.9%

• Total voters
I'm not going to lie , I'm not changing my vote yet but Lowe looks to maybe have turned a corner. Finally playing the right players in the right places.

And not saying (quite as) daft things in interviews. I'm glad he's doing well as I was struggling to think of a decent replacement.

Now let's get scouting the shit out of Denmark for a pacy centre half.

I'm not going to lie , I'm not changing my vote yet but Lowe looks to maybe have turned a corner. Finally playing the right players in the right places.

Was that Lowe's idea, or the players' though?

After Jordan Storey spoke to the media about player meetings being held to find solutions to our poor form, the very next game saw Frokjaer-Jenson restored to the starting line-up and far less parking of proverbial buses.

Lowe has a looooong way to go before he convinces me 100% he's a reformed character. 'Leopards and spots' comes to mind.

I think he's coasting. Knows his job is safe as long as we're not in the bottom three, so he's said to the players "You get on with it"

That comment about it not being his tactics to sit back said it all for me. When we were attacking and doing well, it was "his gameplan" but when Ipswich were attacking and we were on the back foot it was "down to the players and he trusted them to know best..."

He's one of those shithouse middle managers who kisses the arse of those above him and blames everyone on the shop floor.

If we sacked him and didn't bother appointing a new manager, would anybody actually notice the difference?

After Jordan Storey spoke to the media about player meetings being held to find solutions to our poor form, the very next game saw Frokjaer-Jenson restored to the starting line-up and far less parking of proverbial buses.

Storey said they had been introduced this season. That suggest they have been going on since the beginning of the season and not just because of our recent form.

He didn’t mention anything about them being created because of our poor form but hey let’s create things that aren’t there.

The people who criticise’s lowe’s personality display the same personality traits themselves. I’ve said it before - a manager should be judged on results. Before Christmas he should have been sacked. He wasn’t. Form seems to be picking up. Let’s see how we do in the next three games.

Nor did I.

Interesting. Care to elaborate? What are your credentials?

Making shit up to suit your own viewpoint. Lowe calls it ‘the brand.’

I deal in facts. Before the last two games the form wasn’t good enough. Lowe deserved sacking.

I’m not going to elaborate on how he has achieved the last two results because let’s be honest I don’t know so don’t want to create rumours like the whiteman situation.

Great 2 wins in a row. We've been here before though. A few streaky good results and then backwards.

I've no doubt in my mind we had better options available previously, and we would have more points if they had taken over. But it is what it is, and I do believe we should be getting at least 4 points in our next 2 games.
Which better options are these? All the ones in the poll, that have since become employed seem to be doing no better or significantly worse than Lowe, So not sure why they would had a bigger impact at Deepdale.

Making shit up to suit your own viewpoint. Lowe calls it ‘the brand.’

I deal in facts.

I just found it amusing that you made something up to have a go at me "making something up" and displayed the same personality trait you accused me of.

It's a forum. We discuss things.

Chill.

I voted Lowe out. The football was turgid. Confidence was on the floor.

We all make mistakes. It's the best way to learn. Some people learn more quickly than others.

I hope he has now learned that attacking football breeds confidence on the pitch and in the stands. And defensive substitutions to see a game out breed fear and dismay.

I think if he had played and championed Frokjaer sooner, we'd be in an even stronger position. The return of Riis has also made an impact.

With McCann and Osmajic on the bench, we already look to have strength and quality in reserve. They could both justifiably claim to be worth a start. (We have yet to see Ossy have a decent stab at forming an understanding with Frokjaer. I hope he gets that chance.)

I would love Lowe to prove me wrong for wishing him to leave - much more than I want to be proved right.

Lowe has a looooong way to go before he convinces me 100% he's a reformed character. 'Leopards and spots' comes to mind.
We went on a run last season against some poor teams then it imploded at Swansea. We started the season well albeit against the run of play in a few games then we had a horrific 22 games.

We have a stronger squad than last season, same manager and roughly same position.

It’s great being a nobber!!

We went on a run last season against some poor teams then it imploded at Swansea. We started the season well albeit against the run of play in a few games then we had a horrific 22 games.

We have a stronger squad than last season, same manager and roughly same position.

It’s great being a nobber!!
As fans I think we have seen this most years the HOPE of getting into the playoffs is always close and then towards the end of the season that HOPE gets killed and we are told we overachieved finishing mid table…rinse and repeat following season.

I just found it amusing that you made something up to have a go at me "making something up" and displayed the same personality trait you accused me of.

It's a forum. We discuss things.

Chill.
To be fair, you do have form for making up unsubstantiated accusations on here without any evidence to back things up.

It was only a few weeks ago you were telling us how Lowe was loving life back in the North West, regularly hanging out with his old mates, on a cushty number and putting in the bare minimum hours at the club.

You couldn’t back up any of these claims, other than a single photo of him at the boxing about a year ago watching his mate, like he’s not allowed to have some kind of life of his own now and again.

He's one of those shithouse middle managers who kisses the arse of those above him and blames everyone on the shop floor.

If we sacked him and didn't bother appointing a new manager, would anybody actually notice the difference?

Yes.

We wouldn't have to put up with one of football's biggest gobshites winding us up on a weekly basis. 😅

I think he's coasting. Knows his job is safe as long as we're not in the bottom three, so he's said to the players "You get on with it"

That comment about it not being his tactics to sit back said it all for me. When we were attacking and doing well, it was "his gameplan" but when Ipswich were attacking and we were on the back foot it was "down to the players and he trusted them to know best..."

Ah ha ha ha haaa :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

But...but...but...but...:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Childish rumour factory says Ryan is a narcissist, entrenched in his ways, who dictates to the players and won't take anyone else's views on board. The players hate him and won't sign new contracts whilst he's at the club.

Facts say players actually like him (who'd have thought it?) and are playing for him (shock!), and Ryan sets up player meetings, to get the players more involved and allow them input, ownership, and so he can take on board their views. And guess what...it wasn't Ryan's idea, it was all the players idea! And Ryan (the narcissist remember) is just sitting back, doing nothing and letting the players control everything (in true narcissistic fashion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).

You couldn't make this shit up...well actually you could...and you do. :LOL::LOL:

Who needs Lashers when we have our own 'fans' like this making shit up?

I voted In. Probably because I was in a difficult mood at that moment, going against the grain, and I felt sorry for him and quite liked him, and wanted him to do well.
I nearly changed it when we were top at the start of the season and whored himself out to any media outlet who'd listen. Seems like a tart at times.
If we make the play offs he'll be insufferable and I might change it back.