PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Fresh Poll: Lowe in/out?

Ryan Lowe?

• Lowe in

Votes: 102 13.0%
  • Lowe out

Votes: 682 87.0%

• Total voters
Ah ha ha ha haaa :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

But...but...but...but...:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Childish rumour factory says Ryan is a narcissist, entrenched in his ways, who dictates to the players and won't take anyone else's views on board. The players hate him and won't sign new contracts whilst he's at the club.

Facts say players actually like him (who'd have thought it?) and are playing for him (shock!), and Ryan sets up player meetings, to get the players more involved and allow them input, ownership, and so he can take on board their views. And guess what...it wasn't Ryan's idea, it was all the players idea! And Ryan (the narcissist remember) is just sitting back, doing nothing and letting the players control everything (in true narcissistic fashion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).

You couldn't make this shit up...well actually you could...and you do. :LOL::LOL:

Who needs Lashers when we have our own 'fans' like this making shit up?
''Yeah, just the players, to sort of have a catch-up," said Storey. "Maybe like a five game review, just to see where we are as a team and what we can improve on. I think they have been good and it has helped us as a group, to look at what we need to do better as a whole - as well as what we have done well. Fair play to the lads for sort of setting them up. I would say that, this season especially, it has been introduced. The seasons I have been here prior, we've never really done something like that. All the players have got an opinion and voice their opinions well. And it is just better that we are all on the same page, so I think it's benefitted us.''

Ah ha ha ha haaa :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

But...but...but...but...:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Childish rumour factory says Ryan is a narcissist, entrenched in his ways, who dictates to the players and won't take anyone else's views on board. The players hate him and won't sign new contracts whilst he's at the club.

Facts say players actually like him (who'd have thought it?) and are playing for him (shock!), and Ryan sets up player meetings, to get the players more involved and allow them input, ownership, and so he can take on board their views. And guess what...it wasn't Ryan's idea, it was all the players idea! And Ryan (the narcissist remember) is just sitting back, doing nothing and letting the players control everything (in true narcissistic fashion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).

You couldn't make this shit up...well actually you could...and you do. :LOL::LOL:

Who needs Lashers when we have our own 'fans' like this making shit up?

Well done on finding the emojis.

Have I called Lowe a narcissist previously, or is that just you saying that?

The Riddler I would say is a narcissist. Lowe is just an idiot out of his depth and bluffing through it, badly.

I just found it amusing that you made something up to have a go at me "making something up" and displayed the same personality trait you accused me of.

It's a forum. We discuss things.

Chill.
Yes but your making up of something untrue put your agenda- led negative spin on your lie. You presented the players’ meetings as something which had only just been introduced as a result of players being unduly unhappy with Lowe and yet the meetings have been in place all season, even during our unbeaten run.

Yes but your making up of something untrue put your agenda- led negative spin on your lie. You presented the players’ meetings as something which had only just been introduced as a result of players being unduly unhappy with Lowe and yet the meetings have been in place all season, even during our unbeaten run.

What have I made up? Precisely what was a lie? What was untrue?

I literally posted the factual source and posed a question for debate on a forum.

''Yeah, just the players, to sort of have a catch-up," said Storey. "Maybe like a five game review, just to see where we are as a team and what we can improve on. I think they have been good and it has helped us as a group, to look at what we need to do better as a whole - as well as what we have done well. Fair play to the lads for sort of setting them up. I would say that, this season especially, it has been introduced. The seasons I have been here prior, we've never really done something like that. All the players have got an opinion and voice their opinions well. And it is just better that we are all on the same page, so I think it's benefitted us.''

Yeah, but he said 'facts' so his unsubstantiated stuff must be 100% dead on, and not at all hypocritical.

Yeah, but he said 'facts' so his unsubstantiated stuff must be 100% dead on, and not at all hypocritical.

If you watch the footage back, Jordan Storey blinked in morse code to George in that LEP interview that there had been an Irish-led coup d'etat at Euxton and a player-led revolt was underway. The whole squad are now under the control of Cunningham and Browne with strict, sanctionable instructions to ignore Ryan Lowe no matter how tired and stressed his big red eyes look, and Ridsdale is in the bunker alongside the suspected Wasserman/Scouse mole Seary never to be seen again.

Robbie Brady, having previously forced against his will to actually play games by the Scouse Maffia, will now ensure Lowe remains cable-tied to the bench until the game is sufficiently Woodburn-proof. That's the real reason why you never see him stood up until we're winning. Ched Evans was the only first-teamer who actually stood up and pledged allegiance to Team RL and thus will never wear a lilywhite shirt again.

100% true. I am ITK on this. Fact.

(Not really. There's no way Super Ched would stand up for Lowe, he thinks he's just a shit Joey Barton...)

If you watch the footage back, Jordan Storey blinked in morse code to George in that LEP interview that there had been an Irish-led coup d'etat at Euxton and a player-led revolt was underway. The whole squad are now under the control of Cunningham and Browne with strict, sanctionable instructions to ignore Ryan Lowe no matter how tired and stressed his big red eyes look, and Ridsdale is in the bunker alongside the suspected Wasserman/Scouse mole Seary never to be seen again.

Robbie Brady, having previously forced against his will to actually play games by the Scouse Maffia, will now ensure Lowe remains cable-tied to the bench until the game is sufficiently Woodburn-proof. That's the real reason why you never see him stood up until we're winning. Ched Evans was the only first-teamer who actually stood up and pledged allegiance to Team RL and thus will never wear a lilywhite shirt again.

(Not really. There's no way Super Ched would stand up for Lowe, he thinks he's just a shit Joey Barton...)
You don't half talk some shit., but then again RL will always be a cunt for wearing cold weather training gear in freezing weather.

It's like a really really shit episode of the sopranos 🤣

I’m sticking with my vote out , not enough time has passed since we were in absolute free fall heading towards the relegation zone getting stuffed by three or four goals on too many occasions. It’s looking very likely he will be here the rest of this season at least .
Do I expect us to get in the playoffs almost certainly no, but to see us playing decent football and as much as possible on the front foot instead of passing slowly across the back and sitting back and hope we can get a chance or two in 90 minutes . If we manage to win at least around half of the games left maybe just maybe i will be willing to give him the dreaded vote of confidence. If he manages to change his spots then I could also change mine .🤔

Well done on finding the emojis.

Have I called Lowe a narcissist previously, or is that just you saying that?

The Riddler I would say is a narcissist. Lowe is just an idiot out of his depth and bluffing through it, badly.

An idiot thats bluffing the clubs best start to a season in how many years?

Bluffing the clean sheet record start of last season

Bluffing being 2 points of play offs

Bluffing promotions at previous clubs.

“idiot bluffing badly” to me just sounds like you have a personal vendetta against him, and you may say you don’t, but most your posts I read on the topic point fingers at exactly that.

An idiot thats bluffing the clubs best start to a season in how many years?

Bluffing the clean sheet record start of last season

Bluffing being 2 points of play offs

Bluffing promotions at previous clubs.

“idiot bluffing badly” to me just sounds like you have a personal vendetta against him, and you may say you don’t, but most your posts I read on the topic point fingers at exactly that.

And 600 others if you look at the poll results above which suggests a massive overkill of paranoia on your part. ............ I think you might be confusing " vendettas " with wanting us to play better football with the resources that we have which in my view isn't too much to ask.....We all want PNE to do well so kindly remember that.

And 600 others if you look at the poll results above which suggests a massive overkill of paranoia on your part. ............ I think you might be confusing " vendettas " with wanting us to play better football with the resources that we have which in my view isn't too much to ask.....We all want PNE to do well so kindly remember that.
Leicester city fans want their club to play better football aswell.