PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Fresh Poll: Lowe in/out?

Ryan Lowe?

• Lowe in

Votes: 102 13.0%
  • Lowe out

Votes: 682 87.0%

• Total voters
Hand on your heart. Do you believe we will even threaten finishing in the top 6?

I don't, even with the current close proximity I think realistically we're miles off it. The form is all over the shop, we're just not consistently good enough in both results and performances.

Agree with the personal stuff agenda, it's unnecessary.

The issue is for me is the squad as a whole just isn’t good enough. The first 11 (on paper) is quite good and on its day can give any team in this division a decent game. The one on Saturday is our best first 11.

However the majority of our backups are league one at best. Although Lowe have got quite a few tactical line ups wrong we also struggle when we get one or two injuries.

Casing point - against Ipswich earlier on in the season we had no storey or hughes and whatmough got injured early on yet fans blamed it all on Lowe when we lost. A back line of Cunningham, Lindsay and Bauer is not going to do well against the best side in the division (at the time.)

''Yeah, just the players, to sort of have a catch-up," said Storey. "Maybe like a five game review, just to see where we are as a team and what we can improve on. I think they have been good and it has helped us as a group, to look at what we need to do better as a whole - as well as what we have done well. Fair play to the lads for sort of setting them up. I would say that, this season especially, it has been introduced. The seasons I have been here prior, we've never really done something like that. All the players have got an opinion and voice their opinions well. And it is just better that we are all on the same page, so I think it's benefitted us.''
In essence, the players are managing themselves is probably the rational interpretation of these comments. Have been saying this for 12 months. A manager should be leading/ managing rather than being ‘on the same page’ as his supposed subordinates. Credit where it’s due, the players are managing themselves exceptionally well.

In essence, the players are managing themselves is probably the rational interpretation of these comments. Have been saying this for 12 months. A manager should be leading/ managing rather than being ‘on the same page’ as his supposed subordinates. Credit where it’s due, the players are managing themselves exceptionally well.
Utter horse shit. As per usual.

Why don't you and your pretend "knowledge" piss off to the Brum Forum where your mate Garry Cook is (again!) making a right pigs ears of it.

Surprised he hasn't had you on speed dial for your expertise!

PS... Alts are not allowed so why don't you revert back to ECW? I would given your Kirchner / GF debacle under your current guise. 😂 😂 😂

Why don't you and your pretend "knowledge" piss off to the Brum Forum where your mate Garry Cook is (again!) making a right pigs ears of it.

Surprised he hasn't had you on speed dial for your expertise!

PS... Alts are not allowed so why don't you revert back to ECW? I would given your Kirchner / GF debacle under your current guise. 😂 😂 😂

he obviously hasn't managed to seek out the "services" of one of Brum's finest waitresses yet!!!!!

It's not like it's a common football phrase or anything.

"Gary Neville has admitted he ignored Sir Alex Ferguson's advice during his short-lived stint at Valencia.
The pundit opted to try his hand at management and was, surprisingly, handed the top job at the LaLiga giants in 2015. He only lasted 28 games, winning just ten, before he was shown the door and since been left to reflect on what went wrong at the Mestalla.
Neville's failings remain a stick to beat him with but whilst in the midst of battle he sought advice from his former boss, Manchester United's legendary manager. Ferguson urged him to cull players who weren't on the same page as him, but he ignored it and attempted to do the opposite."

"Aguero believes his fortunes turned around once his striker partner went down with an injury and his hard work and dedication in training saw him get the nod again to lead the line for City. Guardiola's men went on to break many Premier League records after running away with the league while Aguero himself became the club's all-time leading goalscorer back in November. Despite not seeing eye to eye in the beginning, Aguero insists he and Guardiola are now on the same page and reveals that Guardiola's initial anger made him a better player."

Well done on finding the emojis.

Have I called Lowe a narcissist previously, or is that just you saying that?

The Riddler I would say is a narcissist. Lowe is just an idiot out of his depth and bluffing through it, badly.

Plenty of folk on here have called Lowe a narcissist, doesn't need to be you who said it.

Just highlights how ridiculous this forum can be, when he is described as a narcissistic control freak and submissive and empathetic at the same time.

You'd be forgiven for thinking some folk just detest Lowe (for their own personal reasons) and just want to discredit him and criticise anything and everything he does. AKA toxic criticism (backed up with childish pictures or memes of course!).

I must remember that when we play shit and/or lose, it's all Lowe's fault, but when we play well and/or win, it's all because of the players (or insert any other reason except Lowe). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

"Gary Neville has admitted he ignored Sir Alex Ferguson's advice during his short-lived stint at Valencia.
The pundit opted to try his hand at management and was, surprisingly, handed the top job at the LaLiga giants in 2015. He only lasted 28 games, winning just ten, before he was shown the door and since been left to reflect on what went wrong at the Mestalla.
Neville's failings remain a stick to beat him with but whilst in the midst of battle he sought advice from his former boss, Manchester United's legendary manager. Ferguson urged him to cull players who weren't on the same page as him, but he ignored it and attempted to do the opposite."

"Aguero believes his fortunes turned around once his striker partner went down with an injury and his hard work and dedication in training saw him get the nod again to lead the line for City. Guardiola's men went on to break many Premier League records after running away with the league while Aguero himself became the club's all-time leading goalscorer back in November. Despite not seeing eye to eye in the beginning, Aguero insists he and Guardiola are now on the same page and reveals that Guardiola's initial anger made him a better player."
we all know good players dont make good managers, been going on since bobby charlton rocked up with his chums for a pay day

Plenty of folk on here have called Lowe a narcissist, doesn't need to be you who said it.

Just highlights how ridiculous this forum can be, when he is described as a narcissistic control freak and submissive and empathetic at the same time.

You'd be forgiven for thinking some folk just detest Lowe (for their own personal reasons) and just want to discredit him and criticise anything and everything he does. AKA toxic criticism (backed up with childish pictures or memes of course!).

I must remember that when we play shit and/or lose, it's all Lowe's fault, but when we play well and/or win, it's all because of the players (or insert any other reason except Lowe). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh. So it turns out I didn't say the thing you accused me of saying three times in one post when you directly quoted me?

Funny that...

Last edited:

Well said, but the experts on here obviously know a lot more than SAF or Pep.

Yeah, especially those who call for Lowe's head one week, magically change their mind a few weeks later than criticise the 'haters'. :ROFLMAO:

Good attempt at misdirection there...the point remains.

That in one post you were wrong three times about me labelling Lowe as a narcissist and also wrong about it being Lowe who set up the player meetings?

Yeah, because of course you can buy players today at the same price they were in the past :rolleyes:

Anyone would think player prices have inflated over the years :unsure:

Surely even you could extrapolate that the figure can be adjusted for inflation?

Lot of adjectives in there pointing the finger at fellow supporters..... If you despise this forum so much I'm surprised that you spend so much time on it, let alone wearing out all it's giggling emojis....