PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Fulham away

andyw

Anyone know when sky announce live games, was looking at booking train down but live championship fixtures haven't been announced for that weekend yet

Anyone know when sky announce live games, was looking at booking train down but live championship fixtures haven't been announced for that weekend yet

Well they better not bloody change now as I have booked my train!

This game is going to be one of the highlights of the season for me.

A leisurely pub crawl to the game and an even more leisurely pub crawl back again!

I can't tell you how fucked off I am that I can't go to this game.

The Brentford experience is pretty good. Just remember to wipe your feet on the way out of the pubs. Locals good value. Standing far better than sitting in the away end. Shame they are moving.

They've been great. Hope Virgin continue to sponsor us.

Couldn't agree with you more, totally embarrassing when the strikes kicked in & the thick as shit Nobbers all had a go at Virgin as if they were to blame, some who spouted off were mods on here also who I won't name anyone as I'll only get deemed a stalker.

Couldn't agree with you more, totally embarrassing when the strikes kicked in & the thick as shit Nobbers all had a go at Virgin as if they were to blame, some who spouted off were mods on here also who I won't name anyone as I'll only get deemed a stalker.

Give it a rest you boring fucker!

:rolleyes:

Would make sense for all London games really. Can see many Nobbers missing the train home pissed up as I doubt there will be a bus to and from the ground. MK works well but there is more atmosphere on the moon. Bit like Wembley I suppose.

I fancy a cruise/go at this below - seen a few vids of who've done it, looks the dogs...

http://www.cruise2fulham.com/

Well worth a few bob are the Thames Cruises, fantastic diversity and panoramics. Take a camera and do it, or take a boat from Westminster Pier up to Putney of further, Richmond, me I prefer the pubs on match day..

Probably the only two games I will go to this season are Fulham, and Brentford, maybe QPR, love Craven Cottage though, great ground. Weatherpersons close to the ground, King St, Hammersmith.

Last edited:
I like me pubs too. Ones with real ale on tap. And ones that have a history.

But, thought this would be something different - can do the pubs after the game.

So, I've sent then an email to see if they can do the game - depends on tides, etc.

Will post if it's a goer...