PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Funniest comedy sketch of all time

Genius 😂

David's team were like me - so taken in by his other mad stories, they had to believe him on this one :ROFLMAO:

Wasn't there one about hairdressing on a campsite at the World Cup??
Yes there was... You can view them all on Youtube. The story about him doing his own dentistry is funny too. Generally, when Bob is on the show it is well worth watching

So many to choose from but the Two Ronnie's already mentioned has to be up there
Morecambe and Wise Police car/ ice cream van scene always makes me laugh.
Dave Allen £10 note stuck under car wheel is hilarious.
Dave Allen was a genius, the funeral sketch where two funeral parties are racing to the cemetery to bag the last grave tickles me.

I haven’t read back through but one of my faves is uncle Albert telling dels Australian sounding former business partner “that’s a serious centre parting” when his toupee’s removed from his head.

Rodders in the back ground trying his damnedest to hold in his laughter 😂

"is Dave there?"
"no... I'm sorry noone called Dave lives here"
"ah.. Ok..... Is Dave there?"
😂😂😂
Reminds me of the guy in the movie 'Blue Velvet', somehow.....
How can it be so- well- kinda funny and so creepy at the same time?