Game of Thrones

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
Excellent viewing. Watched all the episodes so far. Looking forward to Viserys get his just desserts. Infact, you can add Jaime Lannister and that young twerp Prince Joffery Baratheon.

Kill them all Ned!

Last edited:

pkbpne22

First Team
Excellent viewing. Watched all the episodes so far. Looking forward to Viserys get his just desserts. Infact, you can add Jaime Lannister and that young twerp Prince Joffery Baratheon.

Kill them all Ned!

I've watched them all bar tonights episode, however I will watch it tomorrow on Skyplayer.

I agree though, good series so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retfordpete

Forum Patron
Patron
I'm liking this series so far. Havenn't read the books but will be doing so. I had been worried that this would be another "cop out" fantasy series with piss poor effects but HBO seem to have opened the chequebook for it.

lots of blood and gore, especially in last night's episode, and as pointed out above a fair degree of shaggery too.

Whether HBO will pay for however many books there are to be filmed is another issue though - there seems to be about 5...

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
I'm liking this series so far. Havenn't read the books but will be doing so. I had been worried that this would be another "cop out" fantasy series with piss poor effects but HBO seem to have opened the chequebook for it.

lots of blood and gore, especially in last night's episode, and as pointed out above a fair degree of shaggery too.

Whether HBO will pay for however many books there are to be filmed is another issue though - there seems to be about 5...

The scene with the horse was brutal.

Last edited:
OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
Excellent viewing yet again in the first 20 minutes with a bit of top Girl on Girl action of varying degrees. :D

Best program on TV bar none.

Last edited: