PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones - House Of The Dragon S1 E1

Good episode, already seeing and sensing future scenes laid out.

Matt Smith (Daemon) is the baddie, think Viserys or Ramsey Bolton. Unlikeable.

Rhaenyra is Daenerys in similar earlier form. Central to the entire plot.

Otto Hightower (Rhys Ifans) is acted superbly, he is going to be a favourite character

Now, if only "Winds of Winter" and " A Dream Of Spring" were actually published...

Game of Thrones - House Of The Dragon S1 E1

Good episode, already seeing and sensing future scenes laid out.

Matt Smith (Daemon) is the baddie, think Viserys or Ramsey Bolton. Unlikeable.

Rhaenyra is Daenerys in similar earlier form. Central to the entire plot.

Otto Hightower (Rhys Ifans) is acted superbly, he is going to be a favourite character

Now, if only "Winds of Winter" and " A Dream Of Spring" were actually published...
While my daughter's home we're all going to watch together and really looking forward to it. Problem is, we won't all be free to watch until Thursday but I think it's to early to worry about spoilers.

I think they held back on the dragons in ep1 just to tease us ! Said they had ten fully grown dragons !

Cracking S1 E7 last night of House of The Dragon.

You can see via the Targaryen adolescents why Viserys 172 years later in GoT ended up how he did.

Anyway, surprised that nobody has connected the DNA of these two, explains a lot given their strengths.

Daemon Targaryen
View attachment 9491

Erling Haaland
View attachment 9492

If he was Welsh, it would have tied in the Dragons perfectly lol!

Cracking S1 E7 last night of House of The Dragon.

You can see via the Targaryen adolescents why Viserys 172 years later in GoT ended up how he did.

Anyway, surprised that nobody has connected the DNA of these two, explains a lot given their strengths.

Daemon Targaryen
View attachment 9491

Erling Haaland
View attachment 9492
Just watched it. The last two episodes have transformed the series from what was a slow start. I'm already looking forward to the next one.

Just one question, is Haaland the resurrection of Daemon or vice versa!?