PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Game of Thrones

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Patron
Excellent viewing. Watched all the episodes so far. Looking forward to Viserys get his just desserts. Infact, you can add Jaime Lannister and that young twerp Prince Joffery Baratheon.

Kill them all Ned!

Last edited:
Excellent viewing. Watched all the episodes so far. Looking forward to Viserys get his just desserts. Infact, you can add Jaime Lannister and that young twerp Prince Joffery Baratheon.

Kill them all Ned!

I've watched them all bar tonights episode, however I will watch it tomorrow on Skyplayer.

I agree though, good series so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've watched them all bar tonights episode, however I will watch it tomorrow on Skyplayer.

I agree though, good series so far.

Very gory tonight.

Some great "female scenes" as well. :D

Last edited:
I'm liking this series so far. Havenn't read the books but will be doing so. I had been worried that this would be another "cop out" fantasy series with piss poor effects but HBO seem to have opened the chequebook for it.

lots of blood and gore, especially in last night's episode, and as pointed out above a fair degree of shaggery too.

Whether HBO will pay for however many books there are to be filmed is another issue though - there seems to be about 5...

I'm liking this series so far. Havenn't read the books but will be doing so. I had been worried that this would be another "cop out" fantasy series with piss poor effects but HBO seem to have opened the chequebook for it.

lots of blood and gore, especially in last night's episode, and as pointed out above a fair degree of shaggery too.

Whether HBO will pay for however many books there are to be filmed is another issue though - there seems to be about 5...

The scene with the horse was brutal.

Last edited:
Not keen on the scene with the two lashers though!

Ha ha ha.

What a tremendous way to describe the scene.

On a serious note though it was fuckin disgusting!!

Give me horses being beheaded and daggers in the eye any day of the week compared to that wrong doing.

Excellent viewing yet again in the first 20 minutes with a bit of top Girl on Girl action of varying degrees. :D

Best program on TV bar none.

Last edited: