PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

General Championship thread

I thought Schumacher was the 'brains' of the partnership at Plymouth. Hindsight is beginning to cast doubt over those claims, I reckon SS and RL are dumb and dumber.
Yet Plymouth are currently above Stoke by 4 points and some thought he would do well there early stages but that's not the case currently. Always seem to be problems at Stoke for years.

Yet Plymouth are currently above Stoke by 4 points and some thought he would do well there early stages but that's not the case currently. Always seem to be problems at Stoke for years.
Stoke seem to have the same sort of problems that Grayson walked into at Sunderland some Years ago.
For whatever reason Stoke seem a basket case. Albeit Sunderland had financial constraints that Stoke don't have.
Shumackathingy has his work cut out there, for sure.

Stoke seem to have the same sort of problems that Grayson walked into at Sunderland some Years ago.
For whatever reason Stoke seem a basket case. Albeit Sunderland had financial constraints that Stoke don't have.
Shumackathingy has his work cut out there, for sure.
I can understand Stoke fans wanting to be near top half every season seems to be the same by them there would be a time they drop they have some big games to come. They where under pressure under every manger which has been there in Championship.

I wonder if some of our present playing staff are put off having a move away because of how some of their recent colleagues careers have gone downhill after supposedly going to better things.......

DJ is getting horrendous abuse on their forum.

‘ The Invisible Man ‘ they are calling him.

What is going on at Stoke where they decent players into donkeys?

Now those fans really do have something to complain about.
Not very imaginative. I think he was referred to as "the floating crisp packet" by some on here :LOL:

Stoke keep on appointing managers to do jobs they’ve no previous experience of doing.

Rowett - decent on a budget, given countless millions to spend.
O’Neill - an international manager asked to cut and rebuild a squad on a budget.
Jones - see Rowett.
Neil - a record of improving the previous manager players, hates the transfer market, debatable record in it. Asked to sign 16 players.
Schumacher - barely any experience at all. Asked to deal with a fractious squad, low morale.

Hopeless appointments. Will lead to relegation

DJ misses a pen and gets subbed and Pearson doesn’t even get a game...

Schumacher is really struggling with that basket case of a club.

I never ever felt confident with DJ taking penalties. Neither did I with Gallagher. Both unique styles and even though they both had good records for us I still wasn’t confident they would score.

On a side note hope stoke go down.

Safe to say they’re not impressed by DJ

I always felt DJ was overated by some of our fans.

Good player on his day but his numbers weren’t great for an attacking midfielder. Even last year he scored one pen in 33 games.

I look at mads and think this is how an attacking midfielder should be performing.

I never ever felt confident with DJ taking penalties. Neither did I with Gallagher. Both unique styles and even though they both had good records for us I still wasn’t confident they would score.

On a side note hope stoke go down.
Looking it up, DJs record is now 17 penalties scored out of 19. Gally's was 21 out of 27.

It's these funny run ups that players do that makes me doubt them. I miss Grezza