General Championship Thread

Preston Lad

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Patron
If Derby lose and Wednesday result stays the same next week is massive. To be fair I would rather rothertham stay up.

Don’t know who I hate more - Wednesday or Derby.
Rotherham sending both of them down would be brilliant.

Preston Lad

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Patron
Wycombe winning👍🏻
Edit
Thought they still had a chance of staying up...........they don’t

JK

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron
Plenty of ways that Derby can go down... hopefully with Sheff Wed but would take Wed to stay up above them.

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
Plenty of ways that Derby can go down... hopefully with Sheff Wed but would take Wed to stay up above them.
No prizes for guessing next Saturdays live game.
Need a Rotherham win at Luton and then both Derby and Wednesday start next weekend in the bottom 3.
Rotherham have lost so many home games lately they'll be kicking themselves if they go down.

NIGHTMARE

Manager
Utterly drab game so far.
Stinks of piss dunt it. Like the look of the lad in 8 shirt for Rotherham reckon him and their other keeper Joe Hanson, will be staying in the championship, that Drewsbury Hall for Rascals looks a top prospect, he might end up on loan at a top 6 club next season.

JK

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron
Someone should have told Rotherham they need to win.

I just don't think they have enough to stay up but stranger things have happened.

Fact Derby play Sheff Wed on Saturday certainly makes it interesting.

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
0-0 final score. If Rotherham win on Saturday Derby need to win to stay up.
Rotherham have probably wasted too many chances though but all to play for.
Meanwhile in league one Stockley scored in a 3-1 win for Charlton who have an outside chance of a top 6 place if they win on Sunday and Oxford and Portsmouth both fail to.