General Championship Thread

janiejones

I was at Deepdale November 5th 1985
Patron
Heckingbottom has taken Shitpool assistant Stuart McCall with him. Hopefully, this has an adverse effect over at the seaside.

Olly Beak

Reserve
Alex Neil's stock must have fallen off a cliff. No one seems to want to touch him. i expected him to be back in management by now. Unless of course he's not applied for any of the recent vacancies. Managers soon become forgotten though and he'll need to get back on the merry go round soon, probably in league One or Scotland.

Henry Weston

Forum Patron
Patron
Alex Neil's stock must have fallen off a cliff. No one seems to want to touch him. i expected him to be back in management by now. Unless of course he's not applied for any of the recent vacancies. Managers soon become forgotten though and he'll need to get back on the merry go round soon, probably in league One or Scotland.
I can see him ending up at somewhere like Sunderland, Wednesday or Bolton.

anubis

Manager
Being Crap in the Championship seems to be rife, North End far from exclusive in turdishness. West Brom are shite. Just had Molumby sent off v Forest who are shit too. 0-0 with a few mins left.

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
Sheffield United 2-0 Bristol City this lunchtime.
Now only 3 points separate Huddersfield in 8th and us in 17th.
Very tight. Suspect the likes of Rovers and Coventry who are currently in the top 6 will wobble at some stage.

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
Sheffield United 2-0 Bristol City this lunchtime.
Now only 3 points separate Huddersfield in 8th and us in 17th.
Very tight. Suspect the likes of Rovers and Coventry who are currently in the top 6 will wobble at some stage.
I thought that after the battering they got from Fulham but they've done well.
They seem to have found a goalscorer in Diaz to replace the one they had last season who's name escapes me.
For me, Rovers fans are almost as bigger wankers as that lot from the other end of the M55.
We're a rose between two thorns. 😂

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
They seem to have found a goalscorer in Diaz to replace the one they had last season who's name escapes me.
For me, Rovers fans are almost as bigger wankers as that lot from the other end of the M55.
Agree about the Rovers crowd. Armstrong is the striker who left for Southampton.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron

Waaaayyy more, IMO.

I get the traditional rivalry stuff with Blackpoo.... but for me personally, Blackburn and Burnley are far more important.