• Please support our latest project if you can. Flags for Deepdale - Sea of blue and white. https://www.gofundme.com/f/Deepdaleflags

General Championship Thread

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
Christ!
Premier league football potentially being played at Kenilworth Road next season 😲
You've got National league North clubs with superior stadiums.
Their rise through the football pyramid has been nothing short of miraculous over the last ten years.

Tommmm12345

Advisor to the Owner
Christ!
Premier league football potentially being played at Kenilworth Road next season 😲
You've got National league North clubs with superior stadiums.
Their rise through the football pyramid has been nothing short of miraculous over the last ten years
2011 Luton playing teams like Alferton Hayes & Yeading they finished 5th next season could be Liverpool Chelsea

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
Like barnsley, last season, you feel if they dont do it this time theyll be found out next and, also like Barnsley, could end up at the other end of the table.

justinr73

Forum Patron
Patron
2011 Luton playing teams like Alferton Hayes & Yeading they finished 5th next season could be Liverpool Chelsea

One of my best mates is a Luton fan and I’ve watched them at the likes of Dagenham, Braintree and East Thurrock.

Does it make me a bad person if I’m hoping they fall valiantly by the wayside?

Tommmm12345

Advisor to the Owner
One of my best mates is a Luton fan and I’ve watched them at the likes of Dagenham, Braintree and East Thurrock.

Does it make me a bad person if I’m hoping they fall valiantly by the wayside?
Not at all someone said last night if they don't go up this season they might be a Barnsley next and go down or least be nr bottom