General Championship Thread

Boro look like they are playing well and pretty likely they will be up there at the end the season.
Thought Leeds would struggle this season but their new manager seems to have the same players as last season playing very good football.

mickb

Youth Team
Boro look like they are playing well and pretty likely they will be up there at the end the season.
Thought Leeds would struggle this season but their new manager seems to have the same players as last season playing very good football.
its 2 games in.
lets have a report at end of november

paddysr

Staff member
Patron
Watching the Boro West Brom game. The standard of Refereeing in this league is dogshit

3 points covering the top 7. There doesn't look like any outstanding teams who are going to run away with it this season. Could have been a big opportunity to get into an automatic spot. Theres been a few saying that the standard is better in the Championship this season, from where I'm season it don't look much different to last season.

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
3 points covering the top 7. There doesn't look like any outstanding teams who are going to run away with it this season. Could have been a big opportunity to get into an automatic spot. Theres been a few saying that the standard is better in the Championship this season, from where I'm season it don't look much different to last season.
Leeds fans?

Its much of a muchness as it has been since we came back up.

Thought Rotherham would struggle but they don't seem to be doing to bad ,looks like quite a few teams could be involved in a relegation fight.
3 points from safety isn't too bad ,6 would be gutting, double figures we'd be needing some clubs to get points deducted.

paddysr

Staff member
Patron
Sky Sports talking about the high press being played by FLDC like it's a tactical revalation

Ando60

First Team
Its a tight old league this season - 5 points covering the top 8 teams......

i think Leeds play some nice football and will be there or thereabouts ( they might not score enough goals to win it )

I can certainly see Norwich, Derby and West Brom being there as well and its hard to imagine that Boro will fall away,,,,,,

I think Sheff U and Blackburn will be around 8th or 9th

That means that one or two teams might yet emerge into the Top 7 - Forest, Stoke, Swansea

Nobbers will do well to finish 4th from the bottom..........

paddysr

Staff member
Patron
Henrys Cat;n3406508 said:
3-4 now to Forest, good to see Mobrays wheels have well and truly come off, Rovers 2 down at Wigan.
Thought the Plastics were the biggest club in Lancashire!